PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007
Is it impossible to disable rotation in manilla so that I can stop missing calls, or is it so simple that people laugh when they read my posts? This issue is driving me crazy as I miss call after call. I would really, really appreciate any info on how to disable rotation, even if I have to give up all rotation. Thanks in advance.
1) Delete the gsensor dll -no more roatations at all...
2) Registry has a list of stuff not to rotate...
3)magnets causeing this? Lose the magnetic case...
4) Maybe "disableslidewakeup cab" would stop it...maybe...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Re: Disabling landscape in Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
Is it impossible to disable rotation in manilla so that I can stop missing calls, or is it so simple that people laugh when they read my posts? This issue is driving me crazy as I miss call after call. I would really, really appreciate any info on how to disable rotation, even if I have to give up all rotation. Thanks in advance.
I have a guess, under HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\
there is a key called "EnableLandscape" maybe try changing the value to false?
not sure if it will work but it is worth a shot.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 05-11-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Thanks for your post Mordy, I will give those suggestions a try.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android
Carrier: sprint

darnelhouston is a n00b

is anyone having problems with RSS Hub in the latest rom? i can't "search online for channels"
it get an an error message

What's the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

can anyone please help me on how to remove the background of the taskbar and the below buttons.

Just like this, the taskbar and the bottom bar dont have backgrounds

Last edited by bteljuice; 05-11-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:30 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

jdog_12345 is just getting started

When downloading in Opera Mobile 9.7 I cannot see all my folders. For example I cannot see my folder called PPC Software on the SD card. For some reason it is only looking at some of my folders and the even weirder thing is that Opera is looking inside some of the folders. Here is how my folders are set up on my sd card...
\Bing
\iGO8 (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\Garmin (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\PPC Software

When I go to download a file I don't see the PPC Software folder but the weird thing is that I see the iGO8 folders and all the subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. I never had this problem before. I did the flash dance (stock and then hard reset and then this ROM and then hard reset) but I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot download to my normal folder.

Can anyone give me some guidance here? Thanks.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

djhcmd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
is anyone having problems with RSS Hub in the latest rom? i can't "search online for channels"
it get an an error message
I just tried to search and had no problems...it didn't find anything though. Why dont you just search it from your desktop and type the http manually then use sashimi to copy the file that holds this data automatically next time so you never have to fool with this again?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

[QUOTE=MordyT;1745290]Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

3)magnets causeing this? Lose the magnetic case...

Think you may be onto something there Mordy.

I've been having a similar problem. If I have my TP in my pocket and get a call, I can answer it no problem. If I have my phone in my belt holster - with a magnetic flap - I get the screen rotation issue and can't see my phone screen.

However, I CAN answer my phone simply by hitting the left hard key (answer).

I also put my TP into my holster with the screen facing away from the magnet. Battery side to the magnet.

David
Old 05-11-2010, 12:53 PM
N00b

jdog_12345 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog_12345 View Post
When downloading in Opera Mobile 9.7 I cannot see all my folders. For example I cannot see my folder called PPC Software on the SD card. For some reason it is only looking at some of my folders and the even weirder thing is that Opera is looking inside some of the folders. Here is how my folders are set up on my sd card...
\Bing
\iGO8 (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\Garmin (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\PPC Software

When I go to download a file I don't see the PPC Software folder but the weird thing is that I see the iGO8 folders and all the subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. I never had this problem before. I did the flash dance (stock and then hard reset and then this ROM and then hard reset) but I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot download to my normal folder.

Can anyone give me some guidance here? Thanks.
Can someone upload their opera config file for me? I think it is called opera.ini but I am not 100% sure.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
can anyone please help me on how to remove the background of the taskbar and the below buttons.

Just like this, the taskbar and the bottom bar dont have backgrounds
I think they are using HDWalls. Just do a search for it and you should find it. Santod also has a walkthrough that work good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2