PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is there a quick File Explorer file save I can do to backup my Internet Tab Quick Links? Something like I do for backing up my Stock Tab with the HTC\ygo file?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
yes, yes i do.
everytime i installed swype in the past, it screwed up my phone - made my data stop working and sometimes make my email accounts not show up. try the swype cab from this post in chris' thread, didnt have any issues with it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

symyn is keeping up the good worksymyn is keeping up the good work

Does soon mean today or are we looking at another week?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Are you having problems connecting to data? Are you on FF? I had this issue and I had to get to the screen where it ask me my user name and password. I left it blank then saved it and I was able to connect to the net. You can get to it in the connections menu if you manage and edit your existing connection or I think it pops up if you try to connect through IE.
i didnt have any data connection problems on FF.. i flashed the OF beta and everything was fine and dandy for about an hour.. then everything went to shet T_T
Old 04-27-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
everytime i installed swype in the past, it screwed up my phone - made my data stop working and sometimes make my email accounts not show up. try the swype cab from this post in chris' thread, didnt have any issues with it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2
ill try it out.. but i didnt have any issues with this swype on the FF beta.. and it was working fine up until a bit ago on the OF beta
Old 04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
oh, and i forgot to add..

im having a bit of trouble right now on the OF beta. after an hour from flashing it, my data connection shut down.. and i cant connect to the internet anymore, calls/texts are fine tho. trying to determine if its because of the rom or Sprint.

installing PRL/Profile update cab from Mr.X at the moment.

for Profile Update. i got Error Code 1012 / the profile update could not be completed
for PRL Update. i also got Error Code 1012 / prl could not be updated

anyone having the same problem?
I'm still using the old Official MightyROM in Los Angeles and my Data was spotty all day yesterday. (Maybe that's just the WiMax towers going in!!)

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

I agree with chino. The one that Chris provided works well. It was not designed for our phones but I thought it worked nicely. Takes some getting used to though.

On a different note, if anyone is using the lockdevice app, I am pretty sure that it is causing freezing in 6.5.X I just took it off and things seem to be running smoother. I am gonna give it time to see how things go.

Give some
Old 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
hmm, wtf rom did I use on my old mogul then.. suggestions?
You are probably thinking DCD roms. Not wanting to start anything but this is for touch pro 2 thread right? Might want to check mogul forums.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

michaelagraham is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
All that you mentioned that might be 'bugs' are normal. The flickering of start is a thing found in all 6.5.5 roms and the taskbar is only a matter of installing a different icon EV = 3G
Cool Joke; I was nervous about posting as I don't normally use 6.5.5, but figured I should since Mike was nice enough to let me test. Thanks for taking it easy on me, you've been thanked.

I saw chino post some cabs earlier today, one of which seems to be a different taskbar. I'll give those a try now.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Well I decided to try the Official std beta again....and I have to say I like it a bit more the Force (sorry Mike). It just works better for me and I guess thats why Mike makes multiple types of ROMS because there are all kinds of people.

I am curious about the SE ROM any idea when we are going to beta that sucker?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2