PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

almost 3k away from 2 mil! that is just amazing. Wanted to say Congratulations Mike! YOUDAMAN
Old 05-03-2010, 07:32 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
While manila is disabled, delete \Windows\ManilaFull.xml, it'll be re-created when you re-start manila.

Z
Thanks for the heads up on this....even though I do not use em....as always great useful info from ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
NEED HELP:
I was running the latest version of MIGHTYROM up til yesterday when my battery charging port took a dump and would not charge my phone. I went into Sprint and they gave me a brand new one running the windows 6.1 version. I downloaded the HARDSPL unlocker and attempted to sync it to my phone at which time it did not take. After I reset the phone, I tried it again, thinking it was user error or my computer! I had assummed since it did not unlock, that my phone was already unlocked from SPRINT. I attempted to download MIGHTYROM into the phone and I received the same respose as I did with the HARDSPL issue. I then decided to download the NEW SPRINT 6.5 ROM from the HTC site, at my amazement, it did download and now Im operating on the SPRINT/HTC 6.5 ROM. I took my phone with me to work and see if I can download the MIGHTYROM from my work laptop and still no change. I also tried to HARDSPL my phone and still no luck!!!!!! WHAT IS THE ISSUE AND HOW CAN I CORRECT IT! I do have active sync on my home and work computer and I do wait for my phone to sync before I try anything, so please advise me on whats occurring and how is it possible for me to Upgrade my ROM from SPRINT/HTC 6.1 to the 6.5 version but it will not allow me to upgrade to the MIGHTYROM or even upload teh HARDSPL to my phone!!!!!!!
Not to be a jerk......but there is a thread specifically dedicated to this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
On the official rom is anyone having an issue when using the built in lock in Cookie's hometab where it shows you have an unread SMS?

NOT manila, just on the cookie lock screen.
Cookie knows of the issues with lock screens....he is going to be updating when he gets some more free time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post
I have cht editor, but i dont see that option in the lists anywhere
Same as above.....there is also a thread dedicated to this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres a editied notifications bar, cab included. (cookies)

Looks great as usual bro....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Great Job Mike, I'm runnin the SE ROM an this thing is blazin even with CHT 1.7 installed... Battery is draining pretty quick but I'll give it a few days before I judge that more...
Honestly SE has the best battery life I have seen....been running for 3 days...cycle a few times and you should be fine.....btw GO FLYERS!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Why in the world are you still running BETA-1 darren?

lol

that shit has font issues!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
What taskbar is that and does it work with the new release without issues? I am currently on the 03-23 build with a gadgetfreak mm edit taskbar but that taskbar has issues with the notifications area (where the text is all blank) Was looking for a newer updated one. I won't be flashing to the SE rom. Also could u post it plz?

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by drscobby View Post
i believe it is dafunk NGTV.

i'm using the one for 6.5.x on FF with no problems.

Edit :
Added the attachments

hmmmmm,

The windows icon and speaker icon are still stock icons for me. The battery is working ok - I am using 05-01 original flash. Anyone have a working edit of this taskbar for the original?

Or could someone post a working one without issues for the original flavor?

thanks
Old 05-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I mean all mikes roms are uncompressed...
Which ROM is?
WAR was CFC compressed.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 05-03-2010, 07:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Why in the world are you still running BETA-1 darren?

lol

that shit has font issues!
im not, just a saved ss to show notification icons and cubed quicklinks. helping out the peeps bro, wheres the love?
yanked my password also before i could get ff2 but i still got it.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Great Job Mike, I'm runnin the SE ROM an this thing is blazin even with CHT 1.7 installed... Battery is draining pretty quick but I'll give it a few days before I judge that more...
Battery drainin quick?

Whatchu smokin?!?!?

Battery life is gooooooooood....sagoooood!

Give some
Old 05-03-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Anyone have issues syncing myphone to get contacts? on the SE rom.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ice View Post
Anyone have issues syncing myphone to get contacts?
No!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

What he said....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2