PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Thanked and Thanks. Have those already from you 200 pages ago when I asked. So thanks again. Any link with instructions?
ya mine i guess, dl icons/changer and unzip all png files to folder of your choice, i made one on mainmem called icons. before you change icons goto mainmem/application data/htc/proglauncher and remove all the files in there. now run the changer app and pick a icon and tap/hold till change icon then you need to load icons from wherever you unzipped them to and find the icon for that app. heres more icons for dusk also.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Problem fixed with this attached cab, than you have the start button on the bottom.
Cool, thanks!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmm2279 View Post
Hello everyone. Could someone please tell me what Taskbar is used in the first page? The one for Mightyrom blue Satin Reborn? I cannot find that anywhere.
Thank you in advance.
Link below in post #2 is tsowens which is identical except the battery indicator is slightly different. Flawless on OF, I haven't tried it on FF or SE.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

kaseyk13 is a n00b

Weather City Editor, No matter whichversion I use I'm getting SQL error. Any hints or other programs I could use? Right now there aren't any cities at all in the program.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Task 29 wipes your device clean kind of like doing a format on your hard drive (except it leaves the radio files alone). Its like starting off with a clean slate before flashing a new ROM. From what I understand, starting from a clean slate is better because it erases any files that may cause problems when flashing another rom. Is it required (and some may disagree), no, I don't really think so. You can do a hard reset and then flash the ROM and see how you like it (kind of like doing the old style flash dance)
FWW, wiping my device clean increases my pucker factor a bit and I have not elevated my comfort zone to that level yet.
So, as long as your device is still unlocked, then do a hard reset and then flash the new rom if you are a bit nervous about task29.

David
i
you do the hard reset after flashing a rom, not before.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I use the tsowen one listed here, works great on SE.
Mordy, do you have screenshot of this tb?

edit: nevermind, found the original (unfixed) is this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3

Last edited by xjack; 05-03-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
For all of you loading FF and want to have the X button close Application's this Cab works great, been using it this week with great results.

Below is the Link to XDA where it was created.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Just hope this helps.
Hey Wesley, I downloaded the cab and installed it, soft reset, and nothing happened. I went to the link you provided and downloaded the launcher along with the UI and I set it up how I wanted it and still nothing.

I am using the FF Rom and the Start button cab. What am I doing wrong?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Great Job Mike, I'm runnin the SE ROM an this thing is blazin even with CHT 1.7 installed... Battery is draining pretty quick but I'll give it a few days before I judge that more...

Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
Hey Wesley, I downloaded the cab and installed it, soft reset, and nothing happened. I went to the link you provided and downloaded the launcher along with the UI and I set it up how I wanted it and still nothing.

I am using the FF Rom and the Start button cab. What am I doing wrong?
Honestly I don't know, I have just the app installed and not the launcher. I do know if the program does not have the X on the bottom like albums it will not close it. it needs the X on the bottom to close the program like File Explorer or inbox. I just installed the cab soft reset and it worked for me.

Have you tried opening some programs and closing them with the X and see if they are really closed?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

2 questions, 1: the HTC Messaging (IE the messaging tab in Sense right?) is pissing me off, when i go to type the text box expands to 4 lines instead of the standard 2, making it to where i cant see crap of my previous chat (it doesnt expand when using the slide out keyboard) this has to stop! How can it be done (cant find a reg entry where this would be changed), And 2: the Onscreen keyboard, like a few others where asking, how do i get the same keyboard, but without the arrow keys!

thanks (on the latest OF!)

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2