PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
tcpmp works with wvd. the creator of wvd recommends one on his xda thread.
good thread on it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=tcpmp
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlynO View Post
hey guys so I have a problem here..
so my phone's screen will just turn off randomly and wont come back on no matter how many times I press the power button then will randomly come back on a few minutes later..if i'm lucky.. sometimes it will take much longer.. the one way to fix it is to remove the battery but at the moment my phone is in a case that makes it almost impossible to take the battery cover off unless i want to get out the screw driver so usually that's not an option. anyone have a clue what might be going on?
also my phone is suppperr lagg crazy.. one time i just wanted to check the time and it took my SIX minutes for me just to get to the home screen to check the time I seriously almost threw my phone on the ground in anger.. it lags SOO much and i'm starting to get really frustrated with it.. i usually just don't even want to deal with it so I do everything that I COULD do on it with my itouch simply because my itouch wont take 10 minutes to get to the weather screen or something like that..
anywho.. anyone's help on the subject would be great!
Did you restore a lot of text messages or have a lot on the phone? Mine only does this once I have several hundred to over a thousand on there, the more texts the worse it gets. Soon as I delete the texts from my phone its fine again.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

gwes report:

-Installed ROM ~5PM MST (4.5 hours ago)
-Installed:
CHT & Editor
Memmaid
Clean RAM
volDues BG Tweak
Music lib work around
DHR LockDevice
Arcsoft MMS (Imnuts threaded)
-Set up 2 email accounts
-5 phone calls
-10 texts

Shortly after installing everything and listening to 30min of music, gwes went up to about 38MB.

About 2 hours ago, I soft reset my device and since then have listened to 30min of music. gwes = 38.3MB

Seems Ragster and I may be in the same boat. Do I have any "problem" programs installed?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP

Just got an SOD. Phone went to sleep while accessing /Windows in the native file explorer and will not wake up.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

I gotta say, I have been pretty happy with MIGHTYROM s in the past... not this time. 3 hard resets in 1 day, horrible performance... ughh.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
Old 04-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Congrats to the Pens tonight!

on another note, not sure why your guys GWES is swelling up so large..

i'm still @ 21 mb gwes without a reset all day... so i don't know what's up with you guys lol!

keep testing we shall see how things go!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Crucial is just getting started

my gwes will get up to 47mb with just normal use ...

fb app,rss reader, and some light web browsing ... gwes keeps swelling
Old 04-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor

I am not sure what I have done wrong, but I am having issue after issue. I have had an issue twice today where my music sound(manila music tab) was broken after a phone call; i.e. music playing>phone rings>answer call> hang up>timer continues counting as if music is playing but I have no sound.

I will try a fresh flash and see if I still have issues (gwes swelling, SOD, music mute).
Old 04-25-2010, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

mike, i long for the day that i can use my touch pro 2, and multi task . without lag. but i dont think it will ever happen. its not your fault. its just a mess of an OS. Opera is a POS memory hog. There is memory leaks everywhere. I wish there was a task manager like the palm pre, man thats my biggest gripe win WinMob

hey mike i dont know about programming and so fourth..... but i wrote the devoloper of task facade on xda-developers last year in may 2009 this message. i think its a great idea, but i dont know how to program and i know its possible since the developer of the cube released his source code.

Quote:
i dont know if you remember the original HTC Touch (Elf etc..) had the 3d cube that would pop up when you would slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen up. I would think this would be an awsome feature to have in your app. If you wanna open up task facade, jus slide your finger up and bam, there it is!!!
Quote:

what do you think

heres an example of the cube thing i was saying...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=336234

does anyone else think this is an awesome idea?!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster

GWES is at 16 mb still for me after my reset, but in its defense, been watching the Sharks game ever since so yeah lol, well test more tonight

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2