View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 12:18 AM
nanoware
Regular 'Geeker

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

mike, i long for the day that i can use my touch pro 2, and multi task . without lag. but i dont think it will ever happen. its not your fault. its just a mess of an OS. Opera is a POS memory hog. There is memory leaks everywhere. I wish there was a task manager like the palm pre, man thats my biggest gripe win WinMob

hey mike i dont know about programming and so fourth..... but i wrote the devoloper of task facade on xda-developers last year in may 2009 this message. i think its a great idea, but i dont know how to program and i know its possible since the developer of the cube released his source code.

Quote:
i dont know if you remember the original HTC Touch (Elf etc..) had the 3d cube that would pop up when you would slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen up. I would think this would be an awsome feature to have in your app. If you wanna open up task facade, jus slide your finger up and bam, there it is!!!
Quote:

what do you think

heres an example of the cube thing i was saying...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=336234

does anyone else think this is an awesome idea?!!!