PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Has anyone ran into the problem I reported lastnight, of the Signature box garbling the text in that window?
I was getting my text garbled when I was making an appointment and using the T9. Ill get an SS soon and post it of what it looked like.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Damn, I think she is self posting her pics again!
Well tell her not to stop lol.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm testing out Full Force and I'm having a few small issues.

Every now and then after switching tabs or closing an app the screen will seemingly "flash" a few times like its refreshing and then stop and be fine. This doesn't seem to cause any real issues at all, but just seems odd the few times I've seen it. I just turned off back light auto-adjust to see if that helps anything.

I as well am seeing the garbled text issues which seem related to the on-screen keypad and T9.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 04-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The only problems I have run into are graphical glitches like others have said, and I do believe those are known problems of 6.5.x

sometimes the task bar menu won't show up if you click on it, Device Lock sometimes won't display the incoming message even though it is selected to display it.

I have been very happy with this release.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can you describe your problem a little more??

Quote:
Has anyone ran into the problem I reported lastnight, of the Signature box garbling the text in that window?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
I'm testing out Full Force and I'm having a small issue, every now and then after swtching tabs or closing an app the screen will seemingly "flash" a few times like its refreshing and then stop and be fine. This doesn't seem to cause any real issues at all, but just seems odd the few times I've seen it. I just turned off back light auto-adjust to see if that helps anything.

Im having the same issue. It has also been mentioned. Don't work Mike will get it straight!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
can you describe your problem a little more??
Screen01.jpg
Thats what I think hes talking about.. But i dont know. Thats the issue I get.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
it's not showing up garbled for me... but I haven't changed it. the garbled text has been a known issue on a lot of 6.5.x builds
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (6.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 04-27-2010 at 11:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Is there a way to get the start button down on the bottom left again on FF? I like having it down on the bottom. I would use my hard key but one of my buttons fell off and the light is really bright and annoying.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Is there a way to get the start button down on the bottom left again on FF? I like having it down on the bottom. I would use my hard key but one of my buttons fell off and the light is really bright and annoying.
Here is the link from a few post's back with a cab for it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4384
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2