PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

echew is keeping up the good workechew is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I don't think folks like us that got it today are testing SE. So far I haven't found anything new or any bugs other than the autoprovision not working and the weird folder on the home screen.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
On home screen? I am not seeing anything on the SE version...but not the same rom
ah, ok...seems i'm not the only one with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
I don't think folks like us that got it today are testing SE. So far I haven't found anything new or any bugs other than the autoprovision not working and the weird folder on the home screen.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
On home screen? I am not seeing anything on the SE version...but not the same rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
the beta today is for the official release, not the SE
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I looked at my software ROM version and it matches the file that Mike PM'd me as a beta tester. Now I am really confused.

Mike?

There are 2 versions....very few I believe have SE....
Ok, maybe I am calling the wrong thing. I am running the file that was linked in my PM from Mike, as part of the first wave of non VIP beta testers.

I see someone provided me the CAB.

It sounded like all the other original beta testers from yesterday had that program. May I downloaded it too late. I got the PM at 2:30pm yesterday, but I did not download the file until 7am this morning.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

SE, non SE...with or without cheese....lol. Sorry..rambling. So I have been running her for damn near 24 hours now and not a glitch yet...guess I will keep tryin to break her...lol

Give some
Old 04-25-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

UPDATE: After a clear storage, the auto provision kicked in, recognized I was on Verizon and now the file folder and green squares are gone.

Edit: it's as if the phone needed to be programmed first for the auto provision to work....after the clear storage I did not have to re-program.

Last edited by willyjay; 04-25-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:46 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
SE, non SE...with or without cheese....lol. Sorry..rambling. So I have been running her for damn near 24 hours now and not a glitch yet...guess I will keep tryin to break her...lol
Then you are not working at it hard enough....try running the microwave app along with the coffee maker and then Opera....see what happens...mine was ok on SE....but the toaster is not working MM!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

sykoticazndragon is becoming a great contributor

I've noticed that when you use Titanium, the menus are a little off. I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue or a system issue, but this is something I've noticed in both the 3.23 release and the beta from today.

Just wondering if anybody else is getting this issue, or if it is just me?

I've attached examples of when running Sense vs. Titanium.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TitaniumMenu.jpg (48.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg SenseMenu.jpg (50.4 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

echew is keeping up the good workechew is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
UPDATE: After a clear storage, the auto provision kicked in, recognized I was on Verizon and now the file folder and green squares are gone.
I'm reflashing again - redoing my usual flash dance too...
Old 04-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78
I think the SE vs. non SE is important in understanding which version we are actually beta testing.

I am running a new version, that I know. I also know that my ROM install did not include the Fred Task manager, although I do have it now thanks to a member.

My GWES.exe is at 45290 with everything installed. from what I read, that is very high right?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2