PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED 9-20-11~ROM|userROM|29022

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Loads of titanium mods and tweaks in xda. You might want to look in there chef!
i apreciate that ! however i was asking slipdoozy if he was aware of them ! :P lol
Im already aware of them ! its why i LOVE titanium so much , its nice though to switch back and forth btw titanium and Sense though !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134

is it just me or the phone has a hard time getting EV signal? my phone is on 1X most of the time....
Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i cannot playback any videos that i record with the phone camera using the default software and i try all three roms, they all have the same problem...

Last edited by migz1134; 09-29-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by migz1134 View Post
is it just me or the phone has a hard time getting EV signal? my phone is on 1X most of the time....
did you install the correct provisioning cab ?
Old 10-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
i cannot playback any videos that i record with the phone camera using the default software and i try all three roms, they all have the same problem...
interesting , thanks for that just tried it now . must have forgotten a package which includes the necessary codecs for playback . I'll work on a cab . unless I get my other builds released before then . thanks for that !
Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
i apreciate that ! however i was asking slipdoozy if he was aware of them ! :P lol
Im already aware of them ! its why i LOVE titanium so much , its nice though to switch back and forth btw titanium and Sense though !
o'course i know a few tweaks. been using my own rom for about 2 years. ultra lite =D>. i do like titanium! lol
Old 10-03-2011, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
interesting , thanks for that just tried it now . must have forgotten a package which includes the necessary codecs for playback . I'll work on a cab . unless I get my other builds released before then . thanks for that !
I cannot update my prl using ##775# + MSL can you look into that also perhaps u missed something... THX
Old 10-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
I cannot update my prl using ##775# + MSL can you look into that also perhaps u missed something... THX
yes I took out the dialer codes . use ninja ducks phone tools . plus if you used the provisioning cabs in post 2 . update prl is in the settings menu .under system .
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipdoozy View Post
o'course i know a few tweaks. been using my own rom for about 2 years. ultra lite =D>. i do like titanium! lol
yes ! I switch back and forth between sense 2.5 and titanium . sense has more eye candy . lol of course I use cookies home tan editor though !
Old 10-03-2011, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yes I took out the dialer codes . use ninja ducks phone tools . plus if you used the provisioning cabs in post 2 . update prl is in the settings menu .under system .
Thx for the info.. i really like your rom hopefully you get video playback to work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development