PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: **NEWLY REMASTERED!!!**ROM|userROM|21916&&29007|4.21.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
so else when will u reupload the 29007 albumsn version? really looking forward to it. also i cant install any custome themes for winmo on this. namely the DG series black. besides that does anyone kno the alternative sip that other roms use? finally what dialer did u include would prefer a less glassy one. thanx elsebb for all ur efforts and the roms are really coming along
I agree cant wait for a new version. Have you thought of using 29020 as your WM version? I believe that is the newest 6.5.x release.

Also, does the Sense no album version mean that it has HTC Sense installed but not HTC Album? if so then what happens when you go to the pictures tab in Sense?
Old 05-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I agree cant wait for a new version. Have you thought of using 29020 as your WM version? I believe that is the newest 6.5.x release.

Also, does the Sense no album version mean that it has HTC Sense installed but not HTC Album? if so then what happens when you go to the pictures tab in Sense?
The pictures tab in sense should take you to WM default picture viewing app , i believe its called , pimg.exe .

And i plan on getting some more ROMS released . Sorry for the wait

And yes i believe it is a 29020 build , if not , i KNOW the ROMs im working on now do have this build .
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

dlanes is a n00b

I downloaded all of these and everyone hangs on first boot except a stripped version and a sense version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanes View Post
I downloaded all of these and everyone hangs on first boot except a stripped version and a sense version.
thanks you ! I am aware of this , I was lazy and decided not to flash them before uploading , and realised I left some files in a package that didn't belong their . sorry but that's what's taking me so long to get the others uploaded . I'm running each build before uploading .
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor

still liking to try your bare sense rom but ill wait for the update. should be soon (fingers crossed). thanks for all your hard work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

nuthineasy88s is just getting started

Agreed ^ I am interested in a thinned out sense version as well. all the other 29+ roms have to much fluff for my taste. I don't use half the programs in them. they just take up space for all the stuff i do use and have to install. keep up the good work!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 Verizon
Carrier: Mobifone VN

loithuxua is a n00b

marvelous , so light and fast. thanks, finally your 48MB rom is what I had been looking for. There are so many stuffs in other beautiful roms I never use.

Last edited by loithuxua; 08-30-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loithuxua View Post
marvelous , so light and fast. thanks, finally your 48MB rom is what I had been looking for. There are so many stuffs in other beautiful roms I never use.
there is an update on the way . I'm learning more and more every day .
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loithuxua View Post
there is an update on the way . I'm learning more and more every day .
I'm glad you like it though !
Old 08-31-2011, 12:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
thanks you ! I am aware of this , I was lazy and decided not to flash them before uploading , and realised I left some files in a package that didn't belong their . sorry but that's what's taking me so long to get the others uploaded . I'm running each build before uploading .
lol, I tried to get away with that a few times and EVERY time there was always something I forgot to include or included when I didn't mean to. In the end, it had to be I flashed every ROM before I uploaded it. It sucks, but it's just one of them things I guess. Good to see things going good here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development