PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

The name of the sprint nav exe is SprintNav.exe. I'm not sure about the rest of the programs defaults changing or not. I believe if you click on each one, the degrees will be already set to whatever that apps gsensor settings are. When I have time I refamiliarize myself with it, it's been a while since I've used it.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - SharkieROM 6.5.X v5.1
Carrier: Sprint

vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks Sharkie - I can't remember all the things I used to do in landscape/portrait mode except the navigation off the top of my head.

Cool - just checked all the four angles for SprintNav.exe and it works perfectly

I didn't touch any of the other things. Now I suppose we just need to find out what the SMS/MMS executable file is and also the Start> menu pages. I guess the better question is : how do we know or find out what is the executable file for something?

Yeah the contact list stays only locked in portrait - even with keyboard out, it doesn't go to landscape.

If I need to compare and take note of what was horizontal and vertical in the original stock sprint 6.5 ROM I had - how can you re-install this? Is it in the Sharkie ROM menu somewhere or are there steps needed? I have all the other posts saved here step-by-step to reinstall sharkieROM back fairly quick, as I had to do it 2x.

I suppose this way, I can keep something polling to address in landscape/portrait afterwards.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield
.....i would classify it similar to the mysterious kb backlight flicker...
There's no mysterious keyboard flicker.
It you don't select the keyboard light to be on in settings/phone/buttons,
Then it responds to the light sensor.
At least that's what I experience on this rom..

Also, another plus I noticed,
is that the microphone mute must be working better,
as I don't get echo on speakerphone at high volume on this rom.
I even installed the louder volume cabs and was surprised not echo-ing
Another reason to stay on this latest rom..
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

huh, i always thought it the other way around. i have always left it unchecked thinking that checking it would enable the auto kb backlight feature. when i say mysterious it wouldnt happen all the time, whether in no light or light but at random. ill check box it and see what happens. thanks

for the poster that wants to auto rotate...another solution would be to use the rotate screen app in rom and even linking it to a hardware button via kb config in rom. it wont be auto but when ever i want landscape with out kb open i long press my back key and put in landscape, vise versus for opposite
Old 06-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH

odzk is just getting started

How long does it takes before the flex breaks down? I just replaced my flex today its not that hard to do, but I just wonder, how long is the life span of this before I need to replace it again? I got my tp2 second hand, in less than a week, the flex broke.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by odzk View Post
How long does it takes before the flex breaks down? I just replaced my flex today its not that hard to do, but I just wonder, how long is the life span of this before I need to replace it again? I got my tp2 second hand, in less than a week, the flex broke.
Flex?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just flashed your rom sharkie and really loving the new taskbar and settings tab.

Really nice dude.

Needless to say its still the most stable and fastest rom around.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

How do you add feeds to the rss reader tab.

I can't figure out how to make this work. First time using it.

If I go to list its tells me "File not found/unable to read file: \program files\RSS hub\channeldata\channels.opml

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 06-23-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
How do you add feeds to the rss reader tab.

I can't figure out how to make this work. First time using it.

If I go to list its tells me "File not found/unable to read file: \program files\RSS hub\channeldata\channels.opml
You have to go into RSS Hub in StartMenu\Internet and set up your feeds there first. Then they will show up in the tab.

I also want to put this out there for everyone,

If you donate to Meltwater (any amount, I believe) you will get a donate code. This donate code will give you a couple/few more options in the Facebook and RSS tabs. If you dontate, you will need to send Meltwater a PM with your confirmation code and he will then give the donation code for your device which will then make the extra options availabe to you.

For more info on the RSS Tab, check out the link to the XDA site in the change log in the 1st post.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-23-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH

odzk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
B
Flex?
yes. or should i say the ribbon connector of the keyboard and the screen. mine broke last month. when i open up the kayboard the display totally went dead or sometimes no response from the screen. but when i put the keyboard back in portrait mode. phone works fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development