PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
when I try use any programs it give you the out of memory error, it says please close unused applications.
Did you try changing the pagepool and reflashing?
Old 08-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

I re-flashed but didn't change the pagepool.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I re-flashed but didn't change the pagepool.
Try cahnging the pagepool to 14, and reflashing. That should help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Try cahnging the pagepool to 14, and reflashing. That should help.
What do you memery hold (average) out at. If you don't mind me asking.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
What do you memery hold (average) out at. If you don't mind me asking.
Well right now I've got 26 MB free...
Old 08-28-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 with MR3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kdjameson is keeping up the good workkdjameson is keeping up the good work

I'm apparently one of the few users of your new 6.5 ROM (No CTH). It runs great on my TP2. I've only changed a few of your core settings (changed vibration to 20 ms, making typing and the Sense slider much quicker; changed the vertical scrollbar width to default 13 pixels). I added Dinik CHT 1.8.5. And I love your selection of wallpapers! I also like the style of the softkeys.

There are 2 things missing that I'd love to see added back from the basic Sense 2.5 setup: 1.) Comm Manager is not in the Programs listing. 2.) In the Settings tab, I miss the Location page.

One more thing: I tried to install the Dinik Anastasia taskbar, bit it didn't take. Is it possible to overwrite your taskbar? (Not that it's a bad taskbar ... I just like more color.)

Overall, 6.5 is a great ROM. Energy better look out.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I'm apparently one of the few users of your new 6.5 ROM (No CTH). It runs great on my TP2. I've only changed a few of your core settings (changed vibration to 20 ms, making typing and the Sense slider much quicker; changed the vertical scrollbar width to default 13 pixels). I added Dinik CHT 1.8.5. And I love your selection of wallpapers! I also like the style of the softkeys.

There are 2 things missing that I'd love to see added back from the basic Sense 2.5 setup: 1.) Comm Manager is not in the Programs listing. 2.) In the Settings tab, I miss the Location page.

One more thing: I tried to install the Dinik Anastasia taskbar, bit it didn't take. Is it possible to overwrite your taskbar? (Not that it's a bad taskbar ... I just like more color.)

Overall, 6.5 is a great ROM. Energy better look out.
are you using new sdkcerts cab first? you need it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sdkcertsnew2015.cab (4.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-28-2010 at 06:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Well right now I've got 26 MB free...
No offence, but that's not good.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
No offence, but that's not good.
Lol! None taken, man. And see yet I have ZERO issues with lag, or freezing, or SOD. I don't have to soft reset or run cleanRAM...

To each his own i guess!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Lol! None taken, man. And see yet I have ZERO issues with lag, or freezing, or SOD. I don't have to soft reset or run cleanRAM...

To each his own i guess!
Yeah I feel you, but I was saying (What first started this conversation) was that when I'm on Opera or Skyfire or really anything that go online. I get, NOT ENOUGH memery or, you must turn off an application. And I stay online while I'm at work. So as much as I'm feeling his ROM, I can't use it with me having to soft reset all the time to gain memery. But I'm down like four flat ( I'm go flash till he perfect his ROM, and he's not far from that) The ROM I'm running now I average 70k.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development