PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

On my way to work... I fell asleep playing with it last night, you fix everything I use. Thank you for your hard work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

dl the beta now,will report

Old 08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

is there any way somebody could post a mirror, if that's cool with OP? ive tried several times, and for some reason i just can't seem to get from the OPs link...
Old 08-11-2010, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yeah, a mirror is cool. Sorry about the link. If I were home I would reup it. It's on a free 4shared acct., it only had 7 downloads as of this morning. I hope that's not the limit or something. If no one has up a mirror by the time I get home around 4 or so, I'll reup another link.

Got your PM and will play with the update later today as well!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yeah, a mirror is cool. Sorry about the link. If I were home I would reup it. It's on a free 4shared acct., it only had 7 downloads as of this morning. I hope that's not the limit or something. If no one has up a mirror by the time I get home around 4 or so, I'll reup another link.

Got your PM and will play with the update later today as well!
no worries! i saw now that it has 8 DLs. for some reason it just keeps stalling shortly after the DL starts. it wont let me use my DL Manager to use the resume support either... i use MediaFire for hosting when i need it, and it seems to work well.

Looking forward to flashing!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Uploading to easy share now (I think easy share sucks, but did not want to do another 4shared since he is having probs). If anyone else is has one in the works, let me know and I will cancel. Gonna take about 20 min and I will post the link.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
no worries! i saw now that it has 8 DLs. for some reason it just keeps stalling shortly after the DL starts. it wont let me use my DL Manager to use the resume support either... i use MediaFire for hosting when i need it, and it seems to work well.

Looking forward to flashing!
Yeah, I usually use and will use MediaFire for the official release hosting site. I only did 4share cuz I know darren.wlsn1 was having problems with Mediafire before.

I appreciate your help CoreyNat. We're getting a break from the heat today! Enjoy your day in beautiful NC!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

OK, here you go: http://www.easy-share.com/1911851580...OM_CHT_v1.1.7z let me know if it does not work.

Yeah, I am with you on the heat. End of summer my ass. Tell that to my lawn.

EDIT: Renamed to get rid of spaces in link.

Last edited by CoryNat; 08-11-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
OK, here you go:
EDIT: Renamed to get rid of spaces in link.
Does spaces in the link often cause issues?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Does spaces in the link often cause issues?
Hyperlink does not pick up stuff after the space a lot of times, so the site won't come up if you click the link. Chops off the end. Like:

http://usatoday.com/this_is_a_test.html vs.

http://usatoday.com/this is a test.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development