PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Thanks for letting us know it worked! Thanks horndoctor!
Old 11-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Sprint/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh419
That worked, I used the Networking Manager method and it only took two times to get it to connect, it said it was the first time, but it was not. Thank you horndoctor I had never seen this method of paring the uconnect (Mygig) and WM before, but worked better than anything else I had done. So now I have a great ROM and my uconnect back. I will post this method over on the Mygig forums, it could help a lot of people.

Thanks again both of you for the help and the great ROM....
dh
Hey, cool!
No problem at all!
I know several people have had issues like yours and that fix/mod has helped them.
Glad to know it worked!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

alfafa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

I've been lurking for a long time. This is my first post to these forums!

Sharkie - great stuff you've created here! I'm late to the rom flashing game and had your rom on my phone for a few weeks. I've flashed three others and i like yours the best. I'm also impressed that you're still responding to inquirys after all this time!

My only issue is with CHT. I've had CHT installed in my phone before and loved it at first and then hated it mainly because quick links tended to disappear, reappear somewhere else, duplicate themselves, etc. (i won't discount that it could be an operator issue). Also the widgets are too reduntant with the sense tabs. I thought CHT cooked into a rom would resolve the issue but those pesky old problems returned.

Anyway, i saw near the beginning of this thread that cookies could be uninstalled. How would this affect the quick links on the home screen? Would there be only 3 rows of 3? 4 in a row?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gera229 is keeping up the good workgera229 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfafa View Post

Sharkie - great stuff you've created here! I'm late to the rom flashing game and had your rom on my phone for a few weeks. I've flashed three others and i like yours the best. I'm also impressed that you're still responding to inquirys after all this time!

My only issue is with CHT. I've had CHT installed in my phone before and loved it at first and then hated it mainly because quick links tended to disappear, reappear somewhere else, duplicate themselves, etc. (i won't discount that it could be an operator issue). Also the widgets are too reduntant with the sense tabs. I thought CHT cooked into a rom would resolve the issue but those pesky old problems returned.

Anyway, i saw near the beginning of this thread that cookies could be uninstalled. How would this affect the quick links on the home screen? Would there be only 3 rows of 3? 4 in a row?
I have had the same exact problem as you. Uninstalled CHT editor in remove programs and problem solved.
If you remove CHT you will have 4 rows of 4 so a total of 16 links.
BUT, there is a sense tab that says "Programs". I just put that tab right next to the home tab page so I just slide my finger and get more quick links there. That one has 8 rows of 4 so a total of 32 links there.

Last edited by gera229; 12-13-2011 at 09:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

the home tab without cht still has 4x4 quicklinks.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Lurker

alfafa is a n00b

gera229 - Thanks! That set up will work perfectly for me.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Lurker

alfafa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
the home tab without cht still has 4x4 quicklinks.
Thanks for the response! This rom will serve me well for the remaining months left with my TP2.

All the best....
Old 12-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
I'm also impressed that you're still responding to inquirys after all this time!
True, True. Sharkie405 gives amazing support!

Quote:
My only issue is with CHT. I've had CHT installed in my phone before and loved it at first and then hated it mainly because quick links tended to disappear, reappear somewhere else, duplicate themselves, etc. (i won't discount that it could be an operator issue).
Yeah, that is a problem that rears itself at times. Most of us just overlook her little quirks and appreciate her for what she can do. Glad you found a working solution there though!!

Old 12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Just flashed this ROM last night, had never used it before. This is definitely one of my top picks ROM wise now. Looks and functions great, especially with some overclocking

Thanks Sharkie.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

My pleasure! I'm glad you like it. Thanks for letting me know!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development