PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Amamba is keeping up the good workAmamba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

I'm speechless.

Thank you !
Old 11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:07 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Nice looking for a winmo rom. I would of used this.

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 11-16-2011 at 06:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Amamba,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Ok so here's the deal, to make Telenav auto rotate you must make these regedits:

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor]
"AutoRotation"=dword:00000001
Then in this key:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName]
add this line:
Code:
"SprintNavigation"="\\Windows\\SprintNav.exe"
Now, the tricky part is the next and last edit. We need to add the telenav entry to this key:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList]
One must know the main class of the app that one wants to auto rotate. I don't know the Telenav main class and a google search for it didn't bring up any results. If you really want to get it done, I think you'll have to flash a ROM that has Telenav autorotating and look in that registry at the last string I mentioned and see what they have as the "main class" for telenav. Without setting that main class entry, it won't work. Sorry that I don't have an instant answer for you.
So Elesbb sent me a copy of his HKCU registry so I could try and help him with some other issues and lo' and behold what do I see but this line:

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList]
"TeleNav"="Ready"
I tried adding this and I'm pretty sure that it works. I don't have full access to Sprint Nav because I can only connect to wifi, but the app started to auto rotate in as many screens as I was able to access. So give adding all those lines a shot and let me know if it works. If it does, slap a thanks on Elesbb!
Old 11-18-2011, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sharkie you are pure class. After being flash happy for awhile after I got my tp2 I eventually settled on a minimal rom with SPBMS for the last forever. But it has been so long and I am bored. I can't get a new phone for a few months, but am so glad to see you are still developing!! I have always appreciated your work and am going to rock your latest rom as soon as I get a bit of time to make it happen. Many Thanks Man...kd
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Nice post Krautdog! Thank you for letting Sharkie know how it is going for you there!
Old 11-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

dh419 is just getting started

Did something change on the bluetooth side of your ROM? I still can connect to most of my things, except for my Jeep Mygig. I was able to get the previous version connected, but not this one, I have tried for 2 week and not able to connect. The Mygig does not play well with the TP2 to start with, even had a hard time with the stock ROM.

I do like this version, of your ROM a lot, thanks for such a fine ROM.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

No, I haven't touched anything to do with bluetooth. I can test it out, but it seems like since you can connect to most things, I probably won't have any issues connecting to my pc or something like that. Have you tried to get help from Mygig support or something like that? I'm glad you like this version of the ROM.

Anyone else ever have any bluetooth issues?
Old 11-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh419 View Post
Did something change on the bluetooth side of your ROM? I still can connect to most of my things, except for my Jeep Mygig. I was able to get the previous version connected, but not this one, I have tried for 2 week and not able to connect. The Mygig does not play well with the TP2 to start with, even had a hard time with the stock ROM.

I do like this version, of your ROM a lot, thanks for such a fine ROM.
Maybe try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...4.html#1982174

I hope that helps you.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

dh419 is just getting started

That worked, I used the Networking Manager method and it only took two times to get it to connect, it said it was the first time, but it was not. Thank you horndoctor I had never seen this method of paring the uconnect (Mygig) and WM before, but worked better than anything else I had done. So now I have a great ROM and my uconnect back. I will post this method over on the Mygig forums, it could help a lot of people.

Thanks again both of you for the help and the great ROM....
dh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development