PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
where is the voice command located at in the rom. Trying to set up my bluetooth again. Also is there another video player i can install? WM doesn't like my avi file.
Here you go man. This is what I use for avi files.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CorePlayer.v1.3.6.Build.7427.cab (1.95 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Long pressing the send key activates Voice Command and it's settings are located in Start Menu\Settings\Personal.

I'm sure there are plenty of other video players to install. I don't know any that I could name now though. I'm sure someoen will chime in with a suggestion or two. There's also the HTC Fullscreen player that's in the ROM along with WM Player.

Edit: Well there you go Thanks mcluvntheboss!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Thanks mcluvntheboss, that core player works great. Thanks Shark, I couldn't remember where it was.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

havent done this in awhile so dont know how far back this was broke or not...i actually linked my contacts via facebook and all that went fine but the linked contacts "online albums" are broke. the only thing they yield is a no smoking type sign (circle w/ a slash) i have seen this on other roms in the past (juicy or sprint lovers) which did have a solution, just cant remember.

i have some more info regarding my "white box" in music tab "fake" landscape. i was checking it agian after another brought up it was broke (sorry im mobile an dont want to look back and forget their name) then mention later it was fine. i checked some of the other songs w/ no art then put it in fake landscape...and i didnt get the white box, go figure. i started checking the other songs and bam there it is agian. so i narrowed down the songs/mp3 that give me the white box, kinda. i found all my ringtones and notification type stuff (on sd/documents/ringtones) all give me a white box, even thou i personally hate them even showing up in the library at all, which is another issue all together. but besides those i have 1 whole album (8 songs) that does give me the white box 2. its the new Collie Buddz album "playback", which is freakin great i might add but not only that the whole album is free for download off his site (search collie buddz; listen to holiday) All my other songs w/out art show the no art icon just fine thou. makes me think it has something to do w/ ringtones showing up in the library and hidden files for that whole album?

like the messaging sharkie signatures. personally i think those add a nice "mark your rom" touch along w/ your welcome head. i think you should keep those in rom (leaving the option to remove via cab) to stamp it, rep it up. i think this about any skinning you have or want to do in the future, like the start menu selector and such. i for 1 like the option 2 remove cabs as others ( as i was 1 that asked bout it) but for big apps like browsers and other non essentials to save space. but for minimal tweaks (email type tweak) and skinning (start menu, wm kimi messaging, etc) should stay with rom cause it gives it that "sharkie" stamp. i do thank you for making the apps removable cabs but do what you please w/ the skinning, i like the style and you can install themes over yours (like i do for the taskbar).

great job and have come a long way sir
Old 02-21-2011, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

this might make me look dumb but here goes. just noticed tonight that holding down a home page quick link pops a red bar across the top that says something like drag link to remove. running no co0kie. have I always had this since this device came out or is it a residue of co0kie? don't know how I could have looked over it.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

It's something new in the newer versions of Sense. I'm not sure exactly which version it started with. At least 2016, I believe, possibly a couple of versions earlier. I'm not sure.

I believe there is a fix for the Album Facebook albums thing. I'll look around for it again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

v4.1.5 is up on 1st post.

6.5.Xs v4.1.5 are up in 1st post. 6.5s will be uploading overnight and hopefully will be ready in the morning.

I added the CHT Messaging Widget page file into the ROM. So now if you remove the Shark messaging pages cab or any messaging page mod, you won't need to run the stock cab, it will revert back to stock.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:12 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

fixing to flash 4.1,hey sharkie got a small favor to ask,can you post the last mmtask manager cab you had in the rom before it was removed,the one you skinned in black and blue i think were the colors,i may have a old rom to flash with it but wanted to ask if you still had around first,thanks man in advance and will report how the rom is performing shortly

Old 02-21-2011, 03:27 AM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's something new in the newer versions of Sense. I'm not sure exactly which version it started with. At least 2016, I believe, possibly a couple of versions earlier. I'm not sure.

I believe there is a fix for the Album Facebook albums thing. I'll look around for it again.
Thanks. Who knew? Not me LOL. Learn something new everyday. Such a repetitive habit to use menu/remove quick links never noticed.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:53 AM
VIP Member

Re: v4.1.5 is up on 1st post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
6.5.Xs v4.1.5 are up in 1st post. 6.5s will be uploading overnight and hopefully will be ready in the morning.

I added the CHT Messaging Widget page file into the ROM. So now if you remove the Shark messaging pages cab or any messaging page mod, you won't need to run the stock cab, it will revert back to stock.
I suppose those are the only diffs, non co0kie users need not apply if using 4.1 6.5.x test ROM? BTW everything is running smooth and slick as expected.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development