PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my issue want wifi tethering, usb. try this wifi app. cause i had no issues on this rom with it.
Is this just a trial? I used WMWifiRouter a while back, but the HTC one came out and I figured I'd save $30...
Old 08-06-2010, 01:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Is this just a trial? I used WMWifiRouter a while back, but the HTC one came out and I figured I'd save $30...
your good, free cause its beta.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iPhone 4s
Carrier: VZW

Tortuga49 is just getting started

Awesome ROM man!! Everything I was looking for. Except for the fact that I can't answer my phone. I've tried changing the dialer, use the windows dialer, through a reg edit but still no go. Also tried using Vins dialer but no change.

BTW I was using your Sprint Cookie ROM, but I'm definitely flashing the update when it becomes available.

Keep up the awesome work!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
my issue want wifi tethering, usb. try this wifi app. cause i had no issues on this rom with it.
Did you mean you're issue wasn't with wifi tethering, but it's with USB tethering? I didn't know that. I'll look into that then as well. Thanks darren.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:39 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
i was tethered dling torrents all night and got 8hrs from 90% start, best ive got tethered. now though i got a issue while posting this, tethering just quit and i had to grab other tp2 to finish posting so i need to do some searching in my settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Did you mean you're issue wasn't with wifi tethering, but it's with USB tethering? I didn't know that. I'll look into that then as well. Thanks darren.
sorry for typo, posted my issue aug.1st
Old 08-06-2010, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I just discovered, well sorta, where my dialer issue is coming from. It's one of my regedits. Last night I downloaded and started working on a new kitchen. I only added a few packages that I thought might have to do with F'ing with the dialer, but everything worked fine, which was good, cuz I'd hate to give up a program or mod that I like.
This morning I'm continuing working on the new kitchen and I just added in all my personal regedits and BAM, dialer got stuck again! This is great because now I've got it narrowed down! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Now I just have to figure out which one it is. Sifting through 30 or so regedits is much easier than sifting through an entire kitchen!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:02 AM
acs tester

we have faith in ya op, good job.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Working awesome! Thanks for posting this!!!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Working awesome! Thanks for posting this!!!
Thanks for the feedback Kliptik! Thank you darren.wlsn1 for posting the cab. I'll include this version in the next update instead of the one I was using.

I've almost got things back up and running. I'll be posting a beta ROM with the previous bugs fixed in the thread for you guys to test out in the next day or so. Assuming all is well with that, I'll build all 4 ROMs again and officially update soon after.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-07-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Thanks for the feedback Kliptik! Thank you darren.wlsn1 for posting the cab. I'll include this version in the next update instead of the one I was using.

I've almost got things back up and running. I'll be posting a beta ROM with the previous bugs fixed in the thread for you guys to test out in the next day or so. Assuming all is well with that, I'll build all 4 ROMs again and officially update soon after.
Nice!!! Which ROM will be the BETA?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development