PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 08:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

thanx op, gonna flash to see how she runs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Damn Darren - every time I see a post of yours the Hoff makes me flinch. Gonna put an eye out with that thing one day.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

OK, I am officially distracted from setting my phone up by the multitude of ringers you have included. Almost spit out my coffee with "She touched my peppy Steve".

Very nice so far. I did change the pp to 12 and got another ~12-15 mb ram upon boot. Facebook tab 1.6 - nice. Great job skinning the entire rom. Looks fantastic. Post back with more as I get everything set up.

Last edited by CoryNat; 08-10-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Multi-Carrier SharkieROM-CHT v1.1 BETA is up.

Multi-Carrier SharkieROM-CHT v1.1.7z

-- Twitter landscape fixed.

-- Music Tab menu button fixed.

-- Music Tab auto update fixed.

-- Windows Live added for access to Hotmail.

-- Shake N Save added and CapScreen Utiltily removed.

-- Replaced HTC wi-fi router with WM Wi-Fi Router v1.69 that darren.wlsn1 posted. I don't tether via wi-fi or USB. I've tested them and they work, but I'm not 100% sure whether it will work indefinitely or not. I need you guys that use it to test that area out for me. Based off of darren.wlsn1's and Kliptik's feedback, it should work. I've also added a few registry edits that are to do with wi-fi never being disabled.

-- I think the dialer issue is fixed. I've tried it over the last two days and it hasn't gotten stuck once. One of the things I've done is added cprog.exe to the CleanRAM exclusions list. CleanRAM seemed to be part of the problem. If I were you, I'd leave that exceptioned. I've also left out some battery life registry edits as I suspect they are to do with the dialer issue as well, so I'm curious if anyone notices a major decrease in battery life.

I believe that covers all the issues brought up thus far. Please give her a good run and let me know about the areas mentioned above.
I can't wait until I get home!!!! will def be flashing tonight...

the WMWifiRouter has been working great for the last several days. It seems that the main issue is that if the data connection is lost (for whatever reason) the HTC Wifi Router doesnt reconnect, while WMWifiRouter does reconnect.

Will post back later with feedback!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I just realized that I left Advanced Config out of the new kitchen I started. I'll add that back in whenever I officially update. Any word on the dialer yet from anyone? I went with a simple dialer thinking that the user can skin it as they see fit, in case anyone was wondering. The actual dialer skin was not to do with the dialer slide to answer problem.

Edit: I didn't leave it out, I just didn't adjust the app.dat correctly for it. Will be fixed in the update.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-10-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I just realized that I left Advanced Config out of the new kitchen I started. I'll add that back in whenever I officially update. Any word on the dialer yet from anyone? I went with a simple dialer thinking that the user can skin it as they see fit, in case anyone was wondering. The actual dialer skin was not to do with the dialer slide to answer problem.

Edit: I didn't leave it out, I just didn't adjust the app.dat correctly for it. Will be fixed in the update.
Dialer seems to work OK in the limited calling I have tried. Turning over the phone does not put it into speaker mode although I have that marked. Not a big deal though. I don't know if that is a function the dialer software handles or not.

Edit: Oh yeah - greetings from Apex. Nice to see a local boy getting in the rom scene.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Dialer seems to work OK in the limited calling I have tried. Turning over the phone does not put it into speaker mode although I have that marked. Not a big deal though. I don't know if that is a function the dialer software handles or not.

Edit: Oh yeah - greetings from Apex. Nice to see a local boy getting in the rom scene.
I don't believe that has ever worked on my ROMs. What do you mean you have that marked? I'll look into it...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I don't believe that has ever worked on my ROMs. What do you mean you have that marked? I'll look into it...
If you go into the phone settings and go to advanced where you can set vibrate on connect, add to contacts after call, etc. there is an option for turn on speaker when phone is flipped over. I have that checked.

Potential first bug. Can you try and replicate? If I go to the Twitter tab and select All Tweets or select an individual tweet, it will lock up sense and eventually restart sense. Might just be me so I thought I would see if you can dupe.

Rom is running great though. Like it a lot.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
If you go into the phone settings and go to advanced where you can set vibrate on connect, add to contacts after call, etc. there is an option for turn on speaker when phone is flipped over. I have that checked.

Potential first bug. Can you try and replicate? If I go to the Twitter tab and select All Tweets or select an individual tweet, it will lock up sense and eventually restart sense. Might just be me so I thought I would see if you can dupe.

Rom is running great though. Like it a lot.
Yeah, just happened to me too. Will look into it...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

An easy fix is to revert to Twitter 2012. I just tried that it works fine. Near as I can tell there is not visual difference between Twitter 2016 and 2012. I may have discovered a fix for Twitter 2016 though, I'm cooking now to see if it works...

Still working on the speaker phone thing. Seems to me that it's a part of "HTC Straight Talk". I can't seem to find a download for that though... If I remember correctly, my Stock TP2 didn't have that function either. I assumed it was a feature that was just not available on Sprint phones. Clearly you've used it before. Who's ROMs have you tried that had this feature up and running?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-10-2010 at 12:03 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development