PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO2
Carrier: US Cellular

Lynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thanks I dont know how I missed that.

Sorry man.

Just quick question.

When I add a cab its not in the clear quicklink. It looks like the cab covers quicklink rather then being inside. So I was curious if its possible to use a photomanager to overlap the quicklink dink theme over the cabs default photo?

Sorry if im not up with the lingo Hope I make sense. haha

you mean when you set the installed program to the quicklink? i have had to redo all my icons for this rom (still a work in progress) there is an option with cht to disable the frame, and that will make the actually quicklink glass disappear, if you know how to change ur icons you can usually do that and that sometimes works

And for when ive been awake longer than usual

[GTX][Clean/Sqweaky][Dusk][Anastasia][Donate]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

How do I disable the startup wav file..?? Sometimes I mess with my phone while laying in bed at night and if I have to do a soft reset and my girl is sleeping it's a pain in the ass to get up and leave the room just to reset my phone... I tried Advanced Config, but that only lets me change it to something else and not turn it off in general...

Edit: I'm also still experiencing random freezes after the phone will soft reset after a cab install... It just sticks on the screen with the rainbow colored band and the softkeys at the bottom... Completely unresponsive...

Old 06-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

About every other time my phone comes out of sleep mode, I lose Sense UI, I have click start and than exit and it comes back? Kinda quirky.. lol

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
How do I disable the startup wav file..?? Sometimes I mess with my phone while laying in bed at night and if I have to do a soft reset and my girl is sleeping it's a pain in the ass to get up and leave the room just to reset my phone... I tried Advanced Config, but that only lets me change it to something else and not turn it off in general...

Edit: I'm also still experiencing random freezes after the phone will soft reset after a cab install... It just sticks on the screen with the rainbow colored band and the softkeys at the bottom... Completely unresponsive...
Did you try HD Tweak? Have you flashed the newest version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
About every other time my phone comes out of sleep mode, I lose Sense UI, I have click start and than exit and it comes back? Kinda quirky.. lol
Which version are you on?

Old 06-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynkz83 View Post
you mean when you set the installed program to the quicklink? i have had to redo all my icons for this rom (still a work in progress) there is an option with cht to disable the frame, and that will make the actually quicklink glass disappear, if you know how to change ur icons you can usually do that and that sometimes works
What Im talking about is if you look at this picture

How the total commander and clearn ram looks like its inside the glass link while the shortcut creator and clear temp doesn't have that same effect. It looks like it simply overlays the glass theme.

So I was curious if its possible using icon changer to make the glass link overlay the icon making it glass themed instead of it being the other way around.

Im thinking it can be done I just need the image to overlay the icon image.

Was wondering if anyone had the image file for the empty glass quicklink (or whatever its called)

Thanks

Old 06-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [06/03]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

modmyppc,
you can probably find an icon already made for you here, not sure what you need:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639163

They are made by dinik! Then like you said change the icon using icon changer or whatever you prefer. I know I saw one for cleartemp.

Last edited by majorassface; 06-03-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:53 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
What Im talking about is if you look at this picture

How the total commander and clearn ram looks like its inside the glass link while the shortcut creator and clear temp doesn't have that same effect. It looks like it simply overlays the glass theme.

So I was curious if its possible using icon changer to make the glass link overlay the icon making it glass themed instead of it being the other way around.

Im thinking it can be done I just need the image to overlay the icon image.

Was wondering if anyone had the image file for the empty glass quicklink (or whatever its called)

Thanks

If I am understanding correctly, the icon changer is just replacng the icon itself, where all the icons that are included on the rom have been painstakingly glassed by XYC and Lynkz. Now the quicklinks themselves have a glass BACKGROUND, so any shortcut icon that was not skinned will look as they are floating above the glass.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO2
Carrier: US Cellular

Lynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

it took me quite a bit of time but if you want post the cabs u been using as attachments, and ill see if i can either find an icon to go with it, or if xyc will be nice enough to make me one, but no promises, its a bit of a pain to do for all of em

if you click on the menu softkey, goto cht home tab editor, go to quick links and then hit the slider for "hide icon frames" itll hide the glass background and ull just have plain icon, ive came across a few apps that i use that refuse to take the glass icon properly when assigned to the quicklinks for whatever reason, me and dap tried to break down the exe and switch the icons that way but since ico doesnt support transparency it didnt look that great

Last edited by Lynkz83; 06-03-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: THE NOW NETWORK

BigEL44 is just getting started

great looking and reliable ROM, Thanks Xpress
Old 06-03-2010, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Did you try HD Tweak? Have you flashed the newest version?

Which version are you on?
I'm on your newest release from earlier today... And naa haven't gave that a whirl yet, thanks for the tip though.. =)

ps - know why I may be getting those random freezes..?? i've even tried flash dancing and it still does it sometimes...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development