PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
How do I disable the startup wav file..?? Sometimes I mess with my phone while laying in bed at night and if I have to do a soft reset and my girl is sleeping it's a pain in the ass to get up and leave the room just to reset my phone... I tried Advanced Config, but that only lets me change it to something else and not turn it off in general...

Edit: I'm also still experiencing random freezes after the phone will soft reset after a cab install... It just sticks on the screen with the rainbow colored band and the softkeys at the bottom... Completely unresponsive...

I would also suggest setting the phone to silent and on soft reset there will be no sound.

What programs have you installed. Please list what you method for flash dance is and what if any cabs you install. Also, did this freeze/lock up happen on a fresh install or after you installed some personally used apps.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I would also suggest setting the phone to silent and on soft reset there will be no sound.

What programs have you installed. Please list what you method for flash dance is and what if any cabs you install. Also, did this freeze/lock up happen on a fresh install or after you installed some personally used apps.
Yeah I've done that but than when I turn the volume back up it makes the ::ding ding ding ding:: sound lol...

I've experienced it with no cab's installed, I've experienced with HDWalls installed, I've experienced it with S2U2 installed... I've always experienced this weird situation where I can't access the settings menu but I can click on all the other icons in the start menu...

I've flashed back to stock, hard reset, cleared storage, flashed custom rom, hard reset, and cleared storage...

Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [06/03]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Xpress....great work!!!

Donation made!
Old 06-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
xpress....great work!!!

Donation made!
thank you very much!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Gonna go return my TP2 for an exchange, got the Blue Dots of Death popping up now... Hopefully my next one will run this ROM without freezing this is the best physical looking ROM i've been on thus far...
Old 06-04-2010, 07:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

mrprism133 is a n00b

hell yeah, great work

donation made for making my tp2 fun again lol
Old 06-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprism133 View Post
hell yeah, great work

donation made for making my tp2 fun again lol
thanks so much!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Question Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [06/03]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Wierd as it may sound,...I go to my contact list and pick someone out of the list. I click on "send message" (to text) and my screen turns black. Can't text at all from contact list! Also did a Hard reset and still didnt fix the problem. Hmmmmm,..... any ideas? BTW....Love the Rom and its speed. TY Express!!!

Update: Re-downloaded Rom and did a Task 29 on phone. Re-installed and still same problem. Last Rom before this update worked fine. I love this freakin Rom. Help me out guys!

Last edited by Jaybell4444; 06-05-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:06 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

About to flash 6/3 so maybe that will take care of this but I two minor issues with this ROM. I could not for the life of me get the sms sent messages disabled. I tried cabs, manually editing the reg, etc. And hitting mark all as read would bring up settings in inbox, and not mark anything read, though I think an install of safe inbox extender would fix that but I never tried it.

This is my new fav ROM.

I have to ask, why does there seem to be a trend away from LEO based Rhodium ROMs? I liked Footprints, eReader, etc.. and I didn't think they were that much slower.

Old 06-05-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Wierd as it may sound,...I go to my contact list and pick someone out of the list. I click on "send message" (to text) and my screen turns black. Can't text at all from contact list! Also did a Hard reset and still didnt fix the problem. Hmmmmm,..... any ideas? BTW....Love the Rom and its speed. TY Express!!!

Update: Re-downloaded Rom and did a Task 29 on phone. Re-installed and still same problem. Last Rom before this update worked fine. I love this freakin Rom. Help me out guys!

go on AIM or something and text ur phone a "test" text message, go and open it up.. than go back in ur contacts, and try to resend a message, should work than... I had this issue too..
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development