View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:53 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
What Im talking about is if you look at this picture

How the total commander and clearn ram looks like its inside the glass link while the shortcut creator and clear temp doesn't have that same effect. It looks like it simply overlays the glass theme.

So I was curious if its possible using icon changer to make the glass link overlay the icon making it glass themed instead of it being the other way around.

Im thinking it can be done I just need the image to overlay the icon image.

Was wondering if anyone had the image file for the empty glass quicklink (or whatever its called)

Thanks

If I am understanding correctly, the icon changer is just replacng the icon itself, where all the icons that are included on the rom have been painstakingly glassed by XYC and Lynkz. Now the quicklinks themselves have a glass BACKGROUND, so any shortcut icon that was not skinned will look as they are floating above the glass.