PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

I am using your rom from the first day it released till now. Also added to SLCMotor number, there are another 18 downloads for 07/25/10 release just for Sprint. Added to that is about 29 for the 07/16 release...Sprint alone of course.

Last edited by monkeygod; 08-10-2010 at 10:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 T7379
Carrier: telus

sunjingtao7996 is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

I Use BigMaxSense ROM
Old 08-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

meadvalley is a n00b

Hi, my name is Will & I have a problem... I am a BigMaxSense ROM User
Old 08-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Great Great input from everyone... Really glad to see how many people are using my ROM... to be honest i didn't expect this much of a response..

With that said i had actually thought about abandoning the BigMaxSense ROM due to the fact of me getting a droid x........... not going to go on a big spiel here, but IMO there is no comparison between the two. droid is the NOW and future... but like someone said a few post back once you take the leap to droid i will already have established some theme's and hopefully ROMs for it....

Well, with the response i have been receiving on this thread i don't see how i can abandon so many users.... i had no idea this many of you were using my ROM. i was pretty proud to say the least ..... I know many have contributed to me and i greatly appreciate it.. Donations are one of two things that really keep me going. to know that i can pay a bill or buy grocery's for my family with the donations received really motivates me (and my wife for putting up with it).. The other thing is the comments of appreciation. Keep em' coming

So i am going to have to clean up my beta team soon because i am going to have to rely on them much more to keep my ROM bug free.. I will be able to test things on my device but i will not be using it full time.. if i need any new beta members i will let this thread know..

As for MaxSense... I have not heard from Max in almost 2 months.. hopefully he will be back soon and progress can continue..

I plan to have another update to my ROM soon

Now I'm off to the Zoo with my Family!

Last edited by bignadad; 08-10-2010 at 07:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

western_rider's_dad is just getting started

I'm a user, and a little nervous now given your high marks on the DROID.

p.s. Most importantly, though... Have fun at the zoo!

Last edited by western_rider's_dad; 08-10-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by western_rider's_dad View Post
I'm a user, and a little nervous now given your high marks on the DROID.

p.s. Most importantly, though... Have fun at the zoo!

I wouldn't worry too much about the android phones. If it was possible to buy the Droidx and dump the android OS and replace it with one of these ROMs here, I would do it in a heartbeat!! Right now WinMobile serves me well, just wish it was on a faster, more powerful phone.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Great Great input from everyone... Really glad to see how many people are using my ROM... to be honest i didn't expect this much of a response..

With that said i had actually thought about abandoning the BigMaxSense ROM due to the fact of me getting a droid x........... not going to go on a big spiel here, but IMO there is no comparison between the two. droid is the NOW and future... but like someone said a few post back once you take the leap to droid i will already have established some theme's and hopefully ROMs for it....

Well, with the response i have been receiving on this thread i don't see how i can abandon so many users.... i had no idea this many of you were using my ROM. i was pretty proud to say the least ..... I know many have contributed to me and i greatly appreciate it.. Donations are one of two things that really keep me going. to know that i can pay a bill or buy grocery's for my family with the donations received really motivates me (and my wife for putting up with it).. The other thing is the comments of appreciation. Keep em' coming

So i am going to have to clean up my beta team soon because i am going to have to rely on them much more to keep my ROM bug free.. I will be able to test things on my device but i will not be using it full time.. if i need any new beta members i will let this thread know..

As for MaxSense... I have not heard from Max in almost 2 months.. hopefully he will be back soon and progress can continue..

I plan to have another update to my ROM soon

Now I'm off to the Zoo with my Family!
Considering your Rom making skills are awesome, it really comes down to Max trying to keep up with flashaholic's need for more memory, more widgets, more speed, more everything.

Can you make my TP2 turn into a DroidX? Now that would be cool. =D>

Thanks for all your hard work and your wife's sacrifice. Send her our deepest gratitude. =D>
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800

boots963 is a n00b

Whether it be Windows or Android they can both be used on this phone although Android is still in the works but almost there. I would like to stick with your knowledge and utilize whatever you spit out for either OS. You have the Fan base the know how and the tools to make either one of these an outstanding UI That i would stick with and I believe many others as well! As soon as i can get back on the work wagon again I to will donate..as of now i can not justify it with my wife(she just dont understand ) Keep up the good work!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

siff is becoming a great contributor

I liked messing with you, and yes you are still the King of Hype. But you make a very very good ROM, it would be a big loss to the TP2 community if you were to move on.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Lurker

DJ815 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DJ815

I am a user...tried others but this is far and away th BEST!!! Great job....looking forward to the next edition.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development