PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
so i tried out the rom and had my little issues all line up to come and complain but then i check and see half the ppcg community already said just about everything. and on top of it you are already releasing an update?? how am i summpsed to get out my frustration now??

well a couple things that i didn't see but probably just missed

1. It would be nice if the stock rom had more of a stock look. like the settings tab, start menu icons, dialer, as well as others are still modified

2. some manila elements are missing a slider (this is on and off, kind of buggy) like selecting all tweets or all people. it wouldn't be as bad if we still had swipe functionality in these screens.

3. i usually keep the messaging tab up since i text often, so it's virtually my homescreen. if i get a text it doesnt update/refresh, so i have to go back to the home screen and then to the hometab, or open up the winmo sms app just to see the new sms.

4. It would be nice if we could use the stock or custom taskbars, or at least one wit a percent battery icon since the 4 bars in the battery are not a very accurate representation. also the top notifications were nice to see if you have new email voicemail etc

5. We can change the maxsense font color but this only affects the home. since we have background for all tabs, it would be nice if this changed the font color of all tabs so wwe can use a white background and still see text in the messaging/twitter tabs
updated BigMaxSense ROM's are uploading very shortly.. i just ask you try it and then see what you think.... A Lot of changes and improvements!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
BigMaxSense ROM Updates

23563 & 21901 ROM's will be up tonight..

Both will be a Color ROM w/ Default MaxSense Theme...(add color in post#3)

The ROM's will have the Trans gloss widget backgrounds already setup!

This is running faster than ever! only been testing a few hours, but its a nice improvement all the way around! can't wait for ya'll to try it!

CHANGELOG
-Added marketplace
-Camera speed is a bit faster
-AGPS reg entries are improved
-voice command is working
-Arkswitch is added
(maxsense default when pressed in upper right corner, on the left side of winmo taskbar & set to start(softkey) press and hold)

Ameba is added
(start softkey tap-start menu/hold-arkswitch) ("x" close softkey tap-minimize program/hold-close program)

HTC message client is installed
Winmo menus ARE smaller
MMS Default carrier is now set for each carrier...(so you don't have to choose default)
Added HTC notification manager & include's taskmanager
Opera 10 is installed and set as default
Added more MaxSense Wallpaper

CHANGELOG for MaxSense
1. Adjusted the home button sensitivity
2. Added 3 more program shortcuts ( 6 now )
3. Added an option in Max Settings for high quality wallpaper (set as default)
4. Fixed appointments count and some other minor issues

This is what the default layout will look like

so no dialer for facebook contact pictures

Was the slider tab added for specific contacts in manilla?

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 06-03-2010, 06:12 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
updated BigMaxSense ROM's are uploading very shortly.. i just ask you try it and then see what you think.... A Lot of changes and improvements!
awsome, thanks bignadad!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

updated page 1

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

Is the dialer still black or do you have a white option?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Looking forward to the next release big. Let me know when it's up and I will mirror it to MU for those having problems.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Verizon 23563 is up on post 1
Sprint 23563 up in 30 min

21901 Verizon/Sprint upping right after!

USCC & Telus to follow
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Verizon 23563 is up on post 1
Sprint 23563 up in 30 min

21901 Verizon/Sprint upping right after!

USCC & Telus to follow

You are the man. Quick question....Besides the obvious difference with the SYS files for 23563 and 21901, are they visually the same and just as customizable? What do you think the advantages/disadvantages are?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Is the dialer still black or do you have a white option?
No, will stick with the black dialer for now.. might modify it a bit soon...

There are many white dialers in in the TP2 Themes Section...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
so i tried out the rom and had my little issues all line up to come and complain but then i check and see half the ppcg community already said just about everything. and on top of it you are already releasing an update?? how am i summpsed to get out my frustration now??

well a couple things that i didn't see but probably just missed

1. It would be nice if the stock rom had more of a stock look. like the settings tab, start menu icons, dialer, as well as others are still modified

2. some manila elements are missing a slider (this is on and off, kind of buggy) like selecting all tweets or all people. it wouldn't be as bad if we still had swipe functionality in these screens.

3. i usually keep the messaging tab up since i text often, so it's virtually my homescreen. if i get a text it doesnt update/refresh, so i have to go back to the home screen and then to the hometab, or open up the winmo sms app just to see the new sms.

4. It would be nice if we could use the stock or custom taskbars, or at least one wit a percent battery icon since the 4 bars in the battery are not a very accurate representation. also the top notifications were nice to see if you have new email voicemail etc

5. We can change the maxsense font color but this only affects the home. since we have background for all tabs, it would be nice if this changed the font color of all tabs so wwe can use a white background and still see text in the messaging/twitter tabs
oh yeah and i almost forgot an actual manila style clock wout be amazing!

#Currently flashing the update lol...bbl

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development