View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
so i tried out the rom and had my little issues all line up to come and complain but then i check and see half the ppcg community already said just about everything. and on top of it you are already releasing an update?? how am i summpsed to get out my frustration now??

well a couple things that i didn't see but probably just missed

1. It would be nice if the stock rom had more of a stock look. like the settings tab, start menu icons, dialer, as well as others are still modified

2. some manila elements are missing a slider (this is on and off, kind of buggy) like selecting all tweets or all people. it wouldn't be as bad if we still had swipe functionality in these screens.

3. i usually keep the messaging tab up since i text often, so it's virtually my homescreen. if i get a text it doesnt update/refresh, so i have to go back to the home screen and then to the hometab, or open up the winmo sms app just to see the new sms.

4. It would be nice if we could use the stock or custom taskbars, or at least one wit a percent battery icon since the 4 bars in the battery are not a very accurate representation. also the top notifications were nice to see if you have new email voicemail etc

5. We can change the maxsense font color but this only affects the home. since we have background for all tabs, it would be nice if this changed the font color of all tabs so wwe can use a white background and still see text in the messaging/twitter tabs
updated BigMaxSense ROM's are uploading very shortly.. i just ask you try it and then see what you think.... A Lot of changes and improvements!

This post has been thanked 2 times.