PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g
Carrier: Sprint

nadcicle20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
a rom decides if you use evo?
It is when the op butters it up better than Don King can promote a fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman.

No offense on that pun there lol, but it just sounds really good is all.

Hey maybe this rom should be called the rumble in the jungle :P . Eh what do I know though im just another guy with a touch pro 2 instead of an iphone.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference
nah, i think it bothers people when they misunderstand the range of "coming soon." this thread was opened on the 23rd and it's the 29th now lol. coming soon to me can be anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks.

when people get obsessed with checking a thread over and over while waiting for a release, that's when it starts to feel like an eternity. then they start to whine like it has been promised for months.

anyway, i'm glad it has taken more than a few days. i bet the rom has been updated for bug fixes and improvements more than a few times since this thread was created.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work

You guys are ridiculous. I think you all forget that he is essentially doing all of this for FREE. You are getting a brand new operating system essentially with all of his and others hard work put into it. If you so choose to donate, that's your prerogative but Big is doing this for free essentially. So why bitch! If you got time to bitch about what you do and do not agree with and how everything is soooo messed up with the time period than you have time to create your own Rom.

I find it rather interesting how someone can be upset and state that he considers family and clients more important than beta testing (I completely agree with that statement) yet, when it takes big awhile to release because he also has a life, he gets criticized. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an attack on anyone. I am a beta tester and what big said is very true. It is coming to you guys VERY soon. This is just an attempt to get everyone to chill out a bit and to enjoy what is about to come.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

its pretty sad when most of the negative replys come from a history from that user. look back on their past threads.

bottomline is if your so hard-on for maxsense just wait. its not life or death. ive kept quiet in the forum for a bit now. the people complaining will be the first people downloading it so i dont know what the problem is?

did you make maxsense? the developer owes you nothing and im sure you wont donate to him.

bottomline is i would charge if i were the op due to the ridiculous negativity.

your cell phone is not your life hopefully...its just a cell phone! did you have the noose ready when the unlocker had a delay?

have some beers kick back and subscribe to the thread bottomline. you should set up a l/p to download the mod and blacklidt the fags that are acting like its life or death..

http://tinyurl.com/36kz7b7
Old 05-30-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

I am drunk and all you guys are making me laugh!

@BIG..Hope you have a great weekend!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
You guys are ridiculous. I think you all forget that he is essentially doing all of this for FREE. You are getting a brand new operating system essentially with all of his and others hard work put into it. If you so choose to donate, that's your prerogative but Big is doing this for free essentially. So why bitch! If you got time to bitch about what you do and do not agree with and how everything is soooo messed up with the time period than you have time to create your own Rom.

I find it rather interesting how someone can be upset and state that he considers family and clients more important than beta testing (I completely agree with that statement) yet, when it takes big awhile to release because he also has a life, he gets criticized. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an attack on anyone. I am a beta tester and what big said is very true. It is coming to you guys VERY soon. This is just an attempt to get everyone to chill out a bit and to enjoy what is about to come.
Nope, please re-read before bashing me. Never bashed Big (I hope he does have a real life), just the announcement of coming soon with first thread which is now BigCookie, now MaxSense has it's own (young) thread. Have no issues with the time it has taken or with anyone involved, only the months (combined threads) of "coming soon". I don't care if it takes 3 years (not really) just don't tell me coming soon for 3 years , how about work in progress, no eta...etc...but coming soon is unnecessary hype. It is also easy for you to preach being a beta tester yourself, it would do you good to consider there are other sides and opinions to any situation.I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH BIG, MAX or ROM...just "coming soon". Also as silly as you think I am for having this opinion, I am allowed to have my opinion as are you, don't read my posts if it bothers you that much, that is also your right. Last I checked we were allowed to have our own opinions and not just conform to the masses my friend. So just because you and I don't agree is no reason to bash. Do you totally agree with everyone around you all the time? Move on and allow people to have opinions without crucifying them for being different than your opinions.

I am now done with this entire thing. I will wait for the much anticipated release of MaxSense.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

MattTC84 is a n00b

All i got to say is i just got a brand new tp2 about 2 weeks ago charging port broke they replaced with new one in box at store and i have tried to wait for max sense did not even unlock the phone but i caved in today and BIG you color cookie is freaking amazing this is the most beautiful ROM i have ever seen dude the graphics and the fonts are amazingly well put together good job my friend cant wait for the sense Keep on doing what you doing and in the mean time ill play with my new evo
Old 05-30-2010, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
... its not life or death...
Wait...you mean it's not?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

As I was making another gin and tonic, I had an idea. For every thanks you give this post, BigMaxSense ROM will be released that much faster. Start thanking away and watch magic happen....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
nah, i think it bothers people when they misunderstand the range of "coming soon." this thread was opened on the 23rd and it's the 29th now lol. coming soon to me can be anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks.

when people get obsessed with checking a thread over and over while waiting for a release, that's when it starts to feel like an eternity. then they start to whine like it has been promised for months.

anyway, i'm glad it has taken more than a few days. i bet the rom has been updated for bug fixes and improvements more than a few times since this thread was created.
This thread was originally started in like late febuary or so, shut down and re-posted. The whole time there was nothing but "coming soon" promises. People can wait just like they wait for any other software, device or rom, but with not even a estimated release date after months of waiting is like letting a dog(the user) smell steak(the rom and app) and starving it until it dies(User losses interest moves on to new and improved device). There was a long wait before the project got scrapped and started over. With the lifeline of htc Sense for WM dwindling down and the future of the brand being shaky from the mixed first opinions of WP7, many are making the jump to Android instead of waiting for the next generation of WM. With all these high spec Android phones coming out, people need something to go on other than coming soon. Evo 4G in less than a week, and that release date won't change. If this isn't released before then, many people's minds would be made up to abandon ship from the TP2. This is a awesome project that has THAT much influence over people's decisions. That in itself is epic to me for it to be software and should be the ultimate compliment for the people working hard to bring this to the masses. It's a gift and a curse. You want us to leave you alone about the release date, but you don't want us to leave you alone on the release date. If that makes any sense to anybody.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development