View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:32 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference
nah, i think it bothers people when they misunderstand the range of "coming soon." this thread was opened on the 23rd and it's the 29th now lol. coming soon to me can be anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks.

when people get obsessed with checking a thread over and over while waiting for a release, that's when it starts to feel like an eternity. then they start to whine like it has been promised for months.

anyway, i'm glad it has taken more than a few days. i bet the rom has been updated for bug fixes and improvements more than a few times since this thread was created.