PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

is anyone having mms issues? i can receive pics but not send, even with sprint set as default. need help please...
i have had this issue with the last 2 ROMS.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

keentech is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

I have a question regarding the bluetooth widget, how come I cannot click it to turn off the bluetooth and click it again to turn bluetooth back on?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
The only thing that I didnt see was that the home button needs to be looked at. I have noticed from the videos it's stationary, everytime i tap it it moves slightly by nothing happens. It seems that i need to use my stylus in order to be effective. In general target areas for buttons seem to be hit or miss.

I'm surprised that there are not others with this as a main issue. I spend a lot of time on the road so one handed opperation is essential for me. I cannot pull the stylus out to navigate the UI.

*edit ditto above*
it happens to me as well... it has already been fixed as i listed above
works good now IMO, will be in nex release

Quote:
1. Adjusted the home button sensitivity

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
is anyone having mms issues? i can receive pics but not send, even with sprint set as default. need help please...
i have had this issue with the last 2 ROMS.
Just sent mms via Sprint stock---no probs
Old 06-01-2010, 09:44 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty46 View Post
I can't begin to say how amazing this project is. Keep up the great work and I certainly look forward to future releases.
Basically any small gripe I have has already been covered, i.e. screen is unresponsive at times, took me a while to set my favorites, wish I could access email, text messages and calls from widgets on home screen.
What I don't see covered anywhere and I think it might be ROM related...memory. I only show about 25mb's free after a reboot. I don't really notice a slow down, but can that be right? Anyone else?
And again, the group here and at XDA never fail to amaze me

Can't access sms, email, and calls from the widgets???? what's happening?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
it happens to me as well... it has already been fixed as i listed above
works good now IMO, will be in nex release
LOL! It's funny how sometimes when you make the text bigger, it gets harder to see. I also cannot read. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

krusty46 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Can't access sms, email, and calls from the widgets???? what's happening?
I see I have say 5 emails, 3 texts and 1 call, but I'll tap each of them repeatedly and it does nothing. I have to swipe home>>> and go in that way to view messages. Guess I'm supposed to go right in by the sound of it?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty46 View Post
I see I have say 5 emails, 3 texts and 1 call, but I'll tap each of them repeatedly and it does nothing. I have to swipe home>>> and go in that way to view messages. Guess I'm supposed to go right in by the sound of it?

try touching the icon picture instead of the number on the widget---report back!!

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-01-2010 at 10:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
just so everyone knows, if you back up max sense via the registry as the xda thread shows you may BE LEFT WITH A ROM THAT WILL NOT BOOT when you restore
It worked for me, just did it.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

krusty46 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
try touching the icon instead of the number---report back!!
Nothin'

I made the icons bigger (1.2) because I had them at .8, thinking maybe it was my big clumsy hands and I now had success once in about 15 tries. At least I now know it works, although the large icons are throwing off the feng shui that is my home screen Maybe it's tied into the screen sensitivity.
Either way, it's flaky at best even with larger icons. I'll keep trying it out until the next release, only because it's sooo friggin awesome and it's only a minor thing for me.
Also noticing as I play around with it more and more (now that I know it works), I can't get in if it's displaying an alert on the screen--0% success rate with alert on the screen, maybe 10-15% success after I close out of it. Am I dreaming this last part?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development