PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
wont most chefs cook MaxSenes in and begin testing as soon as maxy releases the cab?

(no offense to big, I'm sure you rom will be much faster and more stable)
Maybe there will be no cab released?????

Old 05-28-2010, 07:36 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
may·be

–adverb 1. perhaps; possibly: Maybe there will be no cab released.

–noun 2. a possibility or uncertainty.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
haha, i was wondering if that was going to be the case! (although i still think you are trying to trick me ). If you and maxy decide not to release a cab, more power to ya!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

Hi Big - would you please share a nickel's worth of what it is that makes the MaxSense so fast. I believe you when you all are going on about how fast the beta versions are, but do you know what is new/different in this code/overlay/whatever that makes it 'fast'?

thanks

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 05-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

gaahhh the week is almost over! waitin for the drop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 05-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
gaahhh the week is almost over! waitin for the drop!
haha, my thoughts exactly! soooo excited!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

Just flashed back to stock. Please let us know if it's gonna be another week or so.

I miss my Big Cookie.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

siff is becoming a great contributor

And in this corner....... once again.........

But seriously I too am waiting for the release it looks great and a hell of a lot of work must have gone into it so if it takes a little longer it is what it is. And this time ladies don't get all PMS on me I'm having a little fun at the Kings expense....
Old 05-29-2010, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g

nadcicle20 is just getting started

I hope this thing is released today that way I at least get to decide if I really wanna keep the TP2 or just pickup my preordered evo and give it to my wife or keep it for myself.

I thought we were given a time of this week and well, this week ends today. In all honosty there is no possible way you are going to make this thing flawless. It just won't happen. It is made by microsoft for a reason. That means there will be bugs somewhere in there. I just hope you guys let us in on the beta and at least make it open and you can still remain to work on it. The suspense is getting about as bad as a unreleased gaming system. You know its supposed to be cool and all like the xbox360, but when its released it could be a problem anyway. Like with the RROD and all. There will be people that are alot more dumbed down than your beta group you have that could find something that they shouldn't be messing with and break it anyways and still come here to complain as well.

I really wanna put this on my phone and get what you are saying about it instead of just hearing your words and watching your videos. I can probably understand that you can't release until max releases maxsense anyways, but it couldn't hurt to bad to release different revisions of it to fix stuff later.

Thanks and I appreciate all your time and dedication.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development