View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:14 AM
nadcicle20
PPCGeeks Regular

nadcicle20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

I hope this thing is released today that way I at least get to decide if I really wanna keep the TP2 or just pickup my preordered evo and give it to my wife or keep it for myself.

I thought we were given a time of this week and well, this week ends today. In all honosty there is no possible way you are going to make this thing flawless. It just won't happen. It is made by microsoft for a reason. That means there will be bugs somewhere in there. I just hope you guys let us in on the beta and at least make it open and you can still remain to work on it. The suspense is getting about as bad as a unreleased gaming system. You know its supposed to be cool and all like the xbox360, but when its released it could be a problem anyway. Like with the RROD and all. There will be people that are alot more dumbed down than your beta group you have that could find something that they shouldn't be messing with and break it anyways and still come here to complain as well.

I really wanna put this on my phone and get what you are saying about it instead of just hearing your words and watching your videos. I can probably understand that you can't release until max releases maxsense anyways, but it couldn't hurt to bad to release different revisions of it to fix stuff later.

Thanks and I appreciate all your time and dedication.