PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.4 | 3/25/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
Glad to help. I'm waiting on your fix so I can enjoy this awesome Rom to it fullest. Thanks.
Here's a fix to hold you over. Dusk Color Fix.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
activesync and deleting things from contacts:
deleted some from gmail while on my PC. Went on mt phone and asked it to sync and it copied stuff from phone to PC. Darm.

So deleted some from phone. Now when I boot I get message about sync server bad (this last boot I didn't) and active sync won't start, or at least won't show me it's controls (little AS icon is on top, I click it and phone goes to home page. I click it again and it disappears.
Also will now not connect with my PC when I plug in USB. so I can't task 29.

I saw about the new wxungderground above. I'm going to reflash (after correcting the gmail contacts on my computer).
That sure is strange. Never seen that before. Just one of the many problems when using beta SYS :/ I will remove the xtask activesync close at start. hopefully that will help with AS connection.

BTW to flash without AS. Just take the back cover off. hold vol down and reset at the same time til you get to a rainbow screen. then flash

Last edited by negamann; 03-30-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
That sure is strange. Never seen that before. Just one of the many problems when using beta SYS :/ I will remove the xtask activesync close at start. hopefully that will help with AS connection.

BTW to flash without AS. Just take the back cover off. hold vol down and reset at the same time til you get to a rainbow screen. then flash
Yes! I just figured it was one of those things... a release from anywhere (MS or whatever) will never be perfect - consider how many programs are working together in there - amazing that it works at all!!!)

Oh - okay - I've just been pulling the battery and putting it back in... LOL

Now that I know how to restore my meon registry settings, re-flashing is no longer a concern (50 at the moment...)

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!

Last edited by Kris443; 03-30-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

krazyfukr is just getting started

In your app collection (XDA_UC.rar) there are two copies of the facebook app. They are different sizes but same version... which one is the better one to use?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfukr View Post
In your app collection (XDA_UC.rar) there are two copies of the facebook app. They are different sizes but same version... which one is the better one to use?
One is for browsing facebook itself, the other is for instant messaging(chat) through facebook
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
One is for browsing facebook itself, the other is for instant messaging(chat) through facebook
No, Facebook IM is a seperate app.

Internet - Facebook 1.1.0.26.cab

and

Applications - Facebook 1.1.0.26.cab

are both in the archive.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfukr View Post
No, Facebook IM is a seperate app.

Internet - Facebook 1.1.0.26.cab

and

Applications - Facebook 1.1.0.26.cab

are both in the archive.
Nice catch! Thanks for letting me know. I would use the Applications - Facebook because it's newer and probably fixes something haha
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Lurker

I'm loaded with E-Reference till the weekend. I'm going to put your WP7 back when I get home Friday just to make sure I have the weekend to tweak it before I have to rely on my phone for "everything" literally at work. So I'll let you know how it goes this weekend.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Negamann, I downloaded your kitchen and was wondering if there is a way to build a rom without wp7 theme. I like how you got you kitchen set up, and was adding some things, but not sure how or if possible to build a non wp7 theme rom with your kitchen. Thanks for a great kitchen.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Negamann, I downloaded your kitchen and was wondering if there is a way to build a rom without wp7 theme. I like how you got you kitchen set up, and was adding some things, but not sure how or if possible to build a non wp7 theme rom with your kitchen. Thanks for a great kitchen.
why not install the sense rom. Then if you don't want sense, just uncheck it in today...
Old 03-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I'm trying to make a spbmobile rom, that has decent free ram. I like how negamann's kitchen is set up, to load cabs on boot. I'm downloading the sense rom now, and going to try it out, but would like to try to make a rom without manilla and cht in it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development