PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.4 | 3/25/2011

I'm having problems with various programs not displaying text. The text is being inputted but won't show on the screen. If you would, please try program dv2t translator and see if you get text to appear. I reflash the Rom but still having the same problem. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

MEON - I found that if you backup/restore the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Manbolo\Meon:level
that will apparently do it. I was at 59 once. Now I'm up to 44.

I use ceregistry editor run on PC with phone usb plugged in and it connects to your phones registry. (reg edit in task mgr doesn't work - on export, it just terminates.)

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/index.php?id=3&lang=en

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!

Last edited by Kris443; 03-29-2011 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
I'm having problems with various programs not displaying text. The text is being inputted but won't show on the screen. If you would, please try program dv2t translator and see if you get text to appear. I reflash the Rom but still having the same problem. Thanks.
You have to minimize the keyboard. tap just left of the little keyboard icon to minimize it. It's a little tricky, but you'll figure it out. in DV2T just tap the Translate service drop-down box and go from there

Old 03-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

BTW I got the radar tab fixed for Mwunderground Thanks to a good friend of mine.

Mwunderground_Blue_Nega.cab
Old 03-30-2011, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
You have to minimize the keyboard. tap just left of the little keyboard icon to minimize it. It's a little tricky, but you'll figure it out. in DV2T just tap the Translate service drop-down box and go from there
It's not a keyboard minimizing problem because I have the same problem using the physical keyboard. The text is there you just can't see it. When I start typing no letters are displayed but if I highlight the string, then you can see them.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
It's not a keyboard minimizing problem because I have the same problem using the physical keyboard. The text is there you just can't see it. When I start typing no letters are displayed but if I highlight the string, then you can see them.
nvm I assume this is the sense rom correct?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
nvm I assume this is the sense rom correct?
Yes. The problem is also in twitter log-on, the text is there but invisible.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes. The problem is also in twitter log-on, the text is there but invisible.
Sorry It's the theme. I'll have to revert it back.The white text is causing that. thanks for catching it
Old 03-30-2011, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Sorry It's the theme. I'll have to revert it back.The white text is causing that. thanks for catching it
Glad to help. I'm waiting on your fix so I can enjoy this awesome Rom to it fullest. Thanks.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

activesync and deleting things from contacts:
deleted some from gmail while on my PC. Went on my phone and asked it to sync and it copied stuff from phone to PC. Darn.

So deleted some from phone. Now when I boot I get message about sync server bad (this last boot I didn't) and active sync won't start, or at least won't show me it's controls (little A.S. icon is on top, I click it and phone goes to home page. I click it again and it disappears.
Also will now not connect with my PC when I plug in USB. so I can't task 29.

I saw about the new wxungderground above. I'm going to reflash (after correcting the gmail contacts on my computer).

Last edited by Kris443; 03-30-2011 at 01:19 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development