PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 02:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MRTRIPOD is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

downloading..can't wait to try!
Old 03-05-2011, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

once again nice rom, the only thing that bugs me, and its kinda a big deal to me personally because I text people, and its just seems a little sluggish when trying to open a new text..make a new text..pic msg, ect...and even when I open to the keypad..iduno just a little more speed in that area and i would say this rom is 100% or at least 99.8% lol

what im thinking is since the fonts might be different thats what causing the sluggish response. shrugs
Old 03-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
once again nice rom, the only thing that bugs me, and its kinda a big deal to me personally because I text people, and its just seems a little sluggish when trying to open a new text..make a new text..pic msg, ect...and even when I open to the keypad..iduno just a little more speed in that area and i would say this rom is 100% or at least 99.8% lol

what im thinking is since the fonts might be different thats what causing the sluggish response. shrugs
Did this happen without the theme?

Here's a key that may help:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\ClearTypeSettings]
"OffOnRotation"=dword:00000001
Default for my Roms is 0. 1 disables it

Old 03-05-2011, 06:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
Did this happen without the theme?

Here's a key that may help:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\ClearTypeSettings]
"OffOnRotation"=dword:00000001
Default for my Roms is 0. 1 disables it
couldnt honestly say if i remember without the theme honestly.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
couldnt honestly say if i remember without the theme honestly.
This has to be an issue with Sprint phones. The latest rc4 rom zooms on my verizon phone. rotation, mms, everything fast. I'm going to release a Sprint phone edition for you guys to test. Going to use Sprint stock OEMDrivers instead. See if that doesn't help you guys enjoy the speed I have. I'm also oc'd to 768MHz, been oc'd for months now. No issues, no SODs.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I would LOVE a sprint version...THANKS SO MUCH!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Sprint Test Rom!

Sprint provisioning already set - Along with keyboard
Sprint OEMDrivers (noticable difference in module sizes from what I've been using)
Includes small theme fixes
Still using XDA_UC Set up.

XDA_UC.rar
Kitchen Rom - WP7 - 3.3_rc5_SPCS

Untested! Let me know of any issues.

Last edited by negamann; 03-05-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

downloading..thanks
Old 03-05-2011, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Nega, first off thank you for all the hard work. I love your WP7 roms. I'm having a problem with several files having empty icons appearing in the file list with the 3.3rc4 with your XDA_UC file, and several icons and programs not appearing when I strip out the cabs I do not want. For example, My Phone gets installed, but there is no program shortcut that appears. Also only 2 of the games appear in the game sub folder, even tho I have not removed any of the game cabs, Kinda at a loss on what is going on here.....the empty icons are generally not programs shortcuts, but dll files and others.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Nega, first off thank you for all the hard work. I love your WP7 roms. I'm having a problem with several files having empty icons appearing in the file list with the 3.3rc4 with your XDA_UC file, and several icons and programs not appearing when I strip out the cabs I do not want. For example, My Phone gets installed, but there is no program shortcut that appears. Also only 2 of the games appear in the game sub folder, even tho I have not removed any of the game cabs, Kinda at a loss on what is going on here.....the empty icons are generally not programs shortcuts, but dll files and others.
I'm personally at a loss as well. My phone has been decent. I know the crayon physics cab causes files to show in the WP7 program list (the arrow on the top right) and puts an icon in the wm6 start menu main that I can't seem to get rid of. but every app has installed for me.

You not let XDA_UC finish customization? try a manual install from Start Menu > Tools > XDA_UC Manual Start.lnk

Last edited by negamann; 03-05-2011 at 10:46 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development