PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/09/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Chris I need a big favor is it possible if you can cook the arcosoft mms threading instead of nonthreading. I usually install the flyers tweaked arcsoft mms threading cab but its buggy. I think there's a problem because I do not uninstall the one in the rom first b4 before installing flyers cab that it becomes buggy.

Like when i go to menu> new message it gives me these options:
picture message, picture message, video message, and sms message. I get two pictures messages for some reasons. Then I also have to be in the person's "conversation" and go to menu>insert>picture because when i click on the inbox menu>new message>picture message i dont see any pictures for some reason.

So if you can do this for me I would really appreciate it. I like having my mms inside my conversations I dont want nosey people to just see my mms laying around in the inbox lol.

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 05-10-2010, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Chris I need a big favor is it possible if you can cook the arcosoft mms threading instead of nonthreading. I usually install the flyers tweaked arcsoft mms threading cab but its buggy. I think there's a problem because I do not uninstall the one in the rom first b4 before installing flyers cab that it becomes buggy.

Like when i go to menu> new message it gives me these options:
picture message, picture message, video message, and sms message. I get two pictures messages for some reasons. Then I also have to be in the person's "conversation" and go to menu>insert>picture because when i click on the inbox menu>new message>picture message i dont see any pictures for some reason.

So if you can do this for me I would really appreciate it. I like having my mms inside my conversations I dont want nosey people to just see my mms laying around in the inbox lol.
Doing the threaded, the pic won't open from the manila SMS, it breaks it. With threaded, you click on the pic icon, then it takes you to WM messaging, then you need to click on the icon again to bring the pic up. With how its set up now, you click on the pic icon and it opens the pic up w/o having to go to the windows mobile messaging.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Doing the threaded, the pic won't open from the manila SMS, it breaks it. With threaded, you click on the pic icon, then it takes you to WM messaging, then you need to click on the icon again to bring the pic up. With how its set up now, you click on the pic icon and it opens the pic up w/o having to go to the windows mobile messaging.
oh ok i see what you saying but i guess i never really ever use the manila to see my mms i just always go straight to the sms/mms
Old 05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor

Do you think you could update the lockscreen graphics from HTC?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hi guys, I have a general question about battery usage... not just 6.5.x vs 6.5 but in general. From what I heard, I thought using gmail via push email was better on battery life than setting your email to query, for example every 15-20 minutes. I saw this thread for Apple devices (but I guess it would apply to WinMo devices as well): http://www.google.com/support/forum/...c9a18d47&hl=en

I recently switched gmail to using push email (ActiveSync - As times arrive) and noticed my TP2 battery life isn't as good; I only sync email (contacts, tasks, calendar are disabled) to prevent extra battery drain. I also disable location (GPS) and set the weather to only update every 6 hours. I even set my back light to 40%. Besides the task manager, is there any utility than can tell you what is running in the background and how much drainage it's doing? Thanks.

Also, my coverage at home is not too great 1-2 bars, so I enabled WIFI. When WIFI is on, I noticed sometimes I see the EV icon animated with data activity (the 2 arrows); why is this happening when I'm using WIFI for data; anyway to turn of EV data when WIFI is in use? I tried turning it off but it always comes on again.

Last edited by ndno; 05-10-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Okay, I am hoping to kill two birds with one stone here. I have attached a CAB which may fix your issue but is also due to my noticing that when turning the screen off while playing music, music stops playing. Unacceptable as far as I am concerned..lol This CAB will address that issue for anyone using my rom and this tweak will be cooked into the next release. Enjoy and always remember to hit the thanks button..or else.
Headphones w/remote: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=361

Nope that doesn't appear to be the solution
When I click the remote while *HTC sense* is running NOW it redials the last call I made instead of pausing the music. and with *HTC sense* off it dose noting when I click the remote. press and hold still works in both settings though, and music now continues to play in HTC sense when the screen is powered off... so thats cool. Thanx chris!

Whatever files control this function, it is definitely included the stock 6.5 SPRINT TOUCH PRO2 MR | 03.19.2010 HTC Sense 2.5 update.

Last edited by gxnext; 05-10-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: smart phone
Carrier: sprint

DRAGON18S is a n00b

Chris,

I still want the start, phone, and menu buttons at the bottom but just re-arrange it so it more symmetrical such that - the start button is at far left, the phone button at the middle, and the menu at the far right.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON18S View Post
Chris,

I still want the start, phone, and menu buttons at the bottom but just re-arrange it so it more symmetrical such that - the start button is at far left, the phone button at the middle, and the menu at the far right.
then I believe you have to redesign all the 6.5.X ROMs.lol I have not seen anything like that, but the remove of either one and it somewhat realigns itself to what you want....
Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Is it just me or has anyone else who uses the wifi internet sharing notice that it constantly goes in and out?? My wife is using Vin's ROM and when she connects to the internet sharing she stays on the internet for hours!! When I do it I constantly get and error and have to keep logging in and out of the wifi sharing for it to work, but then it goes out in like 10 minutes. Like now. I just connected via wifi sharing and I was able to get online, but I havent even been able to finish typing this message and already I have an exclamation next to my wifi where its gone out again. Any suggestions??

Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

also I think I might have the cause of the weather not updating in the pm correctly, if you run the Sprint GPS fix, for some reason it puts your evenin and night updates times are still getting back in the am. So maybe we can put our heads together to solve this issue

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development