PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/09/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Is it just me or has anyone else who uses the wifi internet sharing notice that it constantly goes in and out?? My wife is using Vin's ROM and when she connects to the internet sharing she stays on the internet for hours!! When I do it I constantly get and error and have to keep logging in and out of the wifi sharing for it to work, but then it goes out in like 10 minutes. Like now. I just connected via wifi sharing and I was able to get online, but I havent even been able to finish typing this message and already I have an exclamation next to my wifi where its gone out again. Any suggestions??
it is the teathering fix how it is configured with the SIN card in, turn it off and back on and set everything up and you should be back on and running fine.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:05 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
it is the teathering fix how it is configured with the SIN card in, turn it off and back on and set everything up and you should be back on and running fine.
See thats the thing. I keep having to do that over and over and over and over. My wife like I said is using another ROM and she never has to do it. It never goes out until she gets a phone call or she calls someone while its on. Im using hers right now cuz mine keeps going out and I keep having to turn it off and turn it back on. Its getting really annoying!

Edit: Turn what off? The internet sharing? Or the SIM card? Because Im constantly having to turn off the internet sharing over and over.

Last edited by youngpro83; 05-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
See thats the thing. I keep having to do that over and over and over and over. My wife like I said is using another ROM and she never has to do it. It never goes out until she gets a phone call or she calls someone while its on. Im using hers right now cuz mine keeps going out and I keep having to turn it off and turn it back on. Its getting really annoying!

Edit: Turn what off? The internet sharing? Or the SIM card? Because Im constantly having to turn off the internet sharing over and over.
make sure the temp shut down is set real low (I read so where that u can change it) or just off, so there will not be no high heat shutdown
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:59 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
make sure the temp shut down is set real low (I read so where that u can change it) or just off, so there will not be no high heat shutdown
Um Im lost on how to do this. I seen something like that in nubattery, but not sure if that was the right thing.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Still running 5/9 with no issues. Also this is the 1st ROM I've been able to connect to the built in bluetooth in my car! LOVING THIS ROM!!
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

For those of you experimenting with task managers, I have been running both Ameba and Arkswitch at the same time without issue. Allows me to have clicking the X close the programs via Ameba and switch between open programs easily with Arkswitch. Pretty nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

okay so everytime i soft reset my data is gone and its like it hard resetted itself. i all hard reseted

[/U]
Old 05-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Magnumpower is a n00b

ok this may be a real noob question, but does this also include windows 6.5 or do I need to download that separately?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnumpower View Post
ok this may be a real noob question, but does this also include windows 6.5 or do I need to download that separately?
This rom is based on Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and does not contain the standard Windows Mobile 6.5. If you are looking for Windows Mobile 6.5, you can download my 6.5 version of Sprint Lover'shere: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115405 or by clicking on my blue banner in my signature.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:49 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
For those of you experimenting with task managers, I have been running both Ameba and Arkswitch at the same time without issue. Allows me to have clicking the X close the programs via Ameba and switch between open programs easily with Arkswitch. Pretty nice.
thanks 4 that. i been using mmtaskmanager an now i dont have 2 always check taskmgr 2 close apps. ameba was the missing tool

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development