PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/11/10 V9.3.1 (23563) CHT1.8 *7 Color Themes with Matching Dialer,XDA_UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
It also Looks like we have the same problem with the texting that we use to have in V9.2 You fixed it in V9.3 but its back on V9.3.1.

First the text would only open in HTC messaging and when you hit all messages the inbox was empty.

I reset the phone.

Now.

Windows messing shows he text but it no longer updates in the HtC messaging tab as well as the client itself. It doesn't show any texts since I reset the phone.

BTW Im using the sprint rom On your post in page prior.
I notice that also yesterday when I received 40 emails. To see the messages I moved the slider to home position then back and the message were there no need to soft reset. Not sure how this came to be, just a minor problem but will have to find the fix.

I am testing 28236 rom I did for hunter7773. And this is a very fast rom, lets see how stable!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post

P.S - just got the PM from dinik, and we are a go for using his glass themes in my rom. Now I don't plan on making major changes to the rom to the point that it would be a expressyourcell clone.

1. Edit the dialer to get rid of the green buttons. (I hate med. green buttons) and the med. blue.

2. Provide a cab for programs icons that would replace my dusk icons.

3. Edit the taskbar battery icons to show bigger % numbers without the green battery.

This may take a some time, just hang in there

Well timberwolf You rom would never be like his and his like yours.

I would really like for you to do what you did with this dusk theme and that is for all new apps be automatically set in a glass theme. Do you think thats possible.

And make CHT 1.8 in glass/transparent. (toggle switches, music, notification icon etc.)

Both of which xpress doesn't have.

My thoughts are it doesn't have to be 100% Dinik You can use his stuff but there are some different glass themes out there (sliders clocks notification icons etc.) Some things that Dinik doesn't glass that would look better if it were.

Im sure your going to do a very good job! Im excited to see what you will do with it!

I have so many ideas I just wish I knew how to cook a rom! haha

Quote:
I notice that also yesterday when I received 40 emails. To see the messages I moved the slider to home position then back and the message were there no need to soft reset. Not sure how this came to be, just a minor problem but will have to find the fix.

I am testing 28236 rom I did for hunter7773. And this is a very fast rom, lets see how stable!
Its not only that it seems that if I open up a text in HTC messaging it wont communicate with windows messaging.

So it will show up in one area but not the other. If that makes sense.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 06-12-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jstine,

I've flashed using the verizon2 provisioning. BTW, I've used imnuts mms cab before and have no issues with it. Same this time. Phone, sms, mms worked fine. The keyboard and favorites key wasn't provisioned but this was expected. (If you want to use the imnuts cab then, if you like, I could modify it to do the extra provisioning.) I've also provisioned to the first verizon cab and compared the mms timeliness in a very unscientific method. Both times I sent myself a mms and both took about the same time. So IMHO they are about the same. I didn't check the memory used though. Let me know if you'd like be to mod the cab.

Now to the rom itself. GREAT! I tested the sms after seeing Mod's post but couldn't repeat his issue on the all carrier version. I can get to SMS either way (all messages and hit the screen while in the tab (which puts me into the contacts folders)). The only question I have is why did you get rid of your taskbar. I understand you wanted to give users the option of using another taskbar but I've always had the ability to change the taskbar. Guess I'm not understanding what the diff is? IMO, I'd much rather look at your taskbar than the old stock version. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for this!!!

Quote:

3. Edit the taskbar battery icons to show bigger % numbers without the green battery.

This may take a some time, just hang in there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: boost

eeltam is a n00b

Is anybodyelse having prolems with the lockscreen? Mine isn't working. tried all three styles and none of them work. Thx
Old 06-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

OK here! Sometimes I get the regular screen showing on the bottom 1/4 inch. But when I turn the screen off (top button) and back on the lock screen is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeltam View Post
Is anybodyelse having prolems with the lockscreen? Mine isn't working. tried all three styles and none of them work. Thx
Old 06-12-2010, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: boost

eeltam is a n00b

I don't get it. I did a task29 and reflash three times and no change. Was the stock lock screen left out? I don't have that option.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Did you try selecting Generic and then install your USC cab. Or was it the USC provision cab? I made a change to the provisioning cab to allow a 2nd version fo the VZW cab. Maybe I didn't do the order correct in the config.txt.

i tried the genric the us cell but the uscell that comes on the phone fails all the time. so i use the us cell cab u gave me and it runs and resets. but when u goto messages no us cellular there cant send or receive. i reflashed and went to stock and flashed again. still cant get us cellular to work on 9.3.1. but works great on all ur other roms.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
i tried the genric the us cell but the uscell that comes on the phone fails all the time. so i use the us cell cab u gave me and it runs and resets. but when u goto messages no us cellular there cant send or receive. i reflashed and went to stock and flashed again. still cant get us cellular to work on 9.3.1. but works great on all ur other roms.
Give me some time, I'm on another project. Ok hunter7773 I know what it is. I forgot to switch to Arcsoft for SMS/MMS for 28236. Give me moment and I will check.
Yep that's it. I forgot to change the SMS/MMS from Sprint. Will redo the rom and upload again. Sorry
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

I've flashed using the verizon2 provisioning. BTW, I've used imnuts mms cab before and have no issues with it. Same this time. Phone, sms, mms worked fine. The keyboard and favorites key wasn't provisioned but this was expected. (If you want to use the imnuts cab then, if you like, I could modify it to do the extra provisioning.) I've also provisioned to the first verizon cab and compared the mms timeliness in a very unscientific method. Both times I sent myself a mms and both took about the same time. So IMHO they are about the same. I didn't check the memory used though. Let me know if you'd like be to mod the cab.

Now to the rom itself. GREAT! I tested the sms after seeing Mod's post but couldn't repeat his issue on the all carrier version. I can get to SMS either way (all messages and hit the screen while in the tab (which puts me into the contacts folders)). The only question I have is why did you get rid of your taskbar. I understand you wanted to give users the option of using another taskbar but I've always had the ability to change the taskbar. Guess I'm not understanding what the diff is? IMO, I'd much rather look at your taskbar than the old stock version. Just my 2 cents.
So the imnuts verizon cab doesn't do the keyboard provisioning. Then why is the cab about 2 mb bigger. Was waiting on Dinik to give permission to use his themes. Got the ok this morning, so I am working on the dialer, taskbar (Bigger Numbers!). They will be in rom by default on flash. Folder and programs will be an option for the user to install over the dusk icons.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development