PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
As long as the bmp is 360x120x24 and called logomsg.bmp it should work...
3D? what is x24?
Old 05-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Hi there everyone, i have something of an idea to change the icons in the phone in Start/Settings/ like the bluetooth icon and Start/Settings/Connections/Wireless LAN.

also while on the same area, what edits can be done to have Microsoft My Phone appear in Start//Settings// next to bluetooth

does the bluetooth and connections icons need a reg key along with the custom icon command?

as for the Microsoft MyPhone, how to edit the mxip_MyPhone_100.provxml to properly move the icon to settings

thanks to anyone who contributes, so we can get ready before Welrope drops these SYS updates
myphone for me is in the ext/shared so you just have to edit the app.dat to
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Settings"):-File("Microsoft My Phone.lnk","\Windows\_Microsoft My Phone.lnk")
that should put it in the settings, if you want it in a specific settings folder, then add that folder after Settings (\Settings\Personal)

as for the icons, welrope has an icons package you can add to the kitchen, then edit the pics if you want something different. you can add .pngs just rename them to the name he uses and it will overwrite his .png.
I only use a couple of different icons, so I made my own.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
3D? what is x24?

24 is the bit depth (that should clear it up for you).

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
24 is the bit depth (that should clear it up for you).
What is that color saturation?
Old 05-03-2010, 04:55 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Upgrade to 21653 lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
lolcopter!

now thats funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Lols!! You guys are hilarious! BTW, i just put 21653 up in the threaded folder.. Added office 2010, threaded everything but exchange..working on it. Beta removed, fixed reg entry's..yada yada,

Enjoy and let me know how it runs. I will be continuiosly updating the folders and keeping yall updated.
the cooking process begins!

Last edited by smiznith; 05-03-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
What is that color saturation?

Pretty much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_depth

We want to use the lowest possible without being able to tell. It makes the files smaller and faster.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
here you go...
Attachment 68550
Tmartin, here is the initflash.dat you asked for to help with my icon issue...thanks

Help Me Help You
Old 05-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
have you looked at the moment ROMs? seems ours are a lot more advanced at this date and time.
I wa refering to how calk just up and left us for the moment without even saying goodbye. i was joking a bit. although its hard to show sarcasm using text
Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
I wa refering to how calk just up and left us for the moment without even saying goodbye. i was joking a bit. although its hard to show sarcasm using text
I got it!! i laughed when i saw your post!. I am making these sys for the qvga, and soon the vga peeps as well. I promise i won't leave you guys hanging!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

and some love for the 6.5ers. 21903 is in the siggy,

Enjoy
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development