PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

wow looks like a found a new home!!!! I been running stock waiting for this and at last its here!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6875 TP2
Carrier: Verizon

kprice1658 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I found this @ xda, nice little utility...
Nice! I'll give it a try. Thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 10:14 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
prob retard question but whats the main diff's between iceys Calk kitchen and indagrooves sprint 6.5 21901 tp2 kitch?....i notice indagrooves kitch had a bunch more components that i coulnt even figure out what they where thus making it a bit confusing
Indagroove's new Sprint kitchen is structured like the Sprint dump. If you look at the new OSKitchen at xda and run the Sprint.nbh through it, you'll see a similar structure.

Calk's kitchen has an different structure due to its older roots and its non-Sprint-specific roots.

Last edited by willysp; 04-24-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:01 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I found this @ xda, nice little utility...
Thx Rsto....gonna give this a look
Old 04-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Yes sir! We will figure it out, im sure!

Here's my buildlog

Still getting the same thing. Copied my kitchen to a new file, added the new oems. It as something to do with ringtones. I can use the alarm sounds but nothing else. The phone lockups after the call.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Build_log.rar (12.5 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started

Does anyone have a cab for the dos boot screen, I love that, thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Here's my buildlog

Still getting the same thing. Copied my kitchen to a new file, added the new oems. It as something to do with ringtones. I can use the alarm sounds but nothing else. The phone lockups after the call.
What about having two Phone Canvases included have you tried with one or the other?

Package: ZZZ - Phone Dialer - PhoneCanvas Transparent Dusk Included Into ROM!

Package: Phone Dialer - PhoneCanvas 3.40 - White-Grey Included Into ROM!

Droidrox39
Old 04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
here's email templates for gmail, yahoo and hotmail. all tested and worked for me. just open them up with notepad and put in your info. I put them in my XDA_UC folder in the storage card to run after flash.
Oh, I almost forgot to share... I take my finished xml file and just rename it to "mxipcold_MyEmail_191.provxml", throw it this EXT and that way I don't have to mess with UC. This of course is an alternative to UC, here's my sample...

edit: I also set my slacker login, and cookies4.dat for opera10. Names have been changed to protect the guilty...
Attached Files
File Type: rar zzz_My_Stuff_OEM.rar (1.1 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
anyone know the proper mortscript syntax to move a .lnk from the startmenu to a folder. as in, when I use xda_uc to install a program, the shortcut goes to the startmenu, but I want it to go to the apps folder.

nevermind, think I've got it figured out.
I know you found it but I just wanted to share this MortScript Tutorial.
MortScript Manual 4.1

Last edited by hthomas; 04-24-2010 at 11:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started

Now even on pre-cooked roms I am having the same trouble... every time I touch the messaging tab, or the email tab... HTC sense crashes... WTF??? PLEASE HELP, THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development