PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

A little help from someone if you would...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Also, if you're using the RSSHub Fixes I posted at mobileunderground, one of the things I did was to remove the white line from the top of the homescreen. This also has the effect of hiding the carrier. The line can be removed in home.mode9 manila file with no effect on carrier being displayed.
Here's what I've tried and it doesn't seem to work.
I added the "<Property>" line that's highlighted in blue.

If this is not the right course of action can someone tell me where in this file it is that I need to edit to get rid of that little line on the top of the home screen?

I'm talking about the bottom line. The top line is the bottom of the taskbar.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it! I was going to delete the post, but I figured someone else might find it helpful.

What I did to get rid of that little line was change these two values to zeros:

<Property> Name=Size Value="Width=0 Height=0"

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2010 at 08:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey I dont know how many of you are using Manila/Sense 2019 but here is a working set i have put together along with the correct fixes (RSS Hub ect). NON CFC'd, EXT format
Tabs Included:
Home 2019
Programs
Mail
Call History
Internet
Footprints
Facebook
Calender
Recent Documents
Stocks
Photos
Music
Weather
Twitter
Reader
Settings

DOWNLOAD

DONATE

Last edited by raiderfan247365; 10-19-2010 at 03:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks man!
Old 10-19-2010, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Anyone notice the links on the front page are broken? Are there any mirrors to the files?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

@ Raiderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Anyone notice the links on the front page are broken? Are there any mirrors to the files?
I hadn't noticed... What is it that you wanted? I'm sure most of have everything that's on the 1st page. I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind mirroring something for you...

@ Raiderfan,

What's the name of that font you got going on in your posted Manila packages?

And, is that Facebook package Meltwater's v1.6 or is it an actual Manila Tab dumped from a ROM? So far it looks just like Meltwater's...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-20-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: @ Raiderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I hadn't noticed... What is it that you wanted? I'm sure most of have everything that's on the 1st page. I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind mirroring something for you...

@ Raiderfan,

What's the name of that font you got going on in your posted Manila packages?

And, is that Facebook package Meltwater's v1.6 or is it an actual Manila Tab dumped from a ROM? So far it looks just like Meltwater's...
Font? I dont not quite follow, as far as i know i didnt mod anything?
Yes it is meltwaters tab, i believe that is the only option for facebook tabs right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

There's some other .ttf file(s) in there that aren't there in the packages that I've used before. They won't allow KD Font to change the softkey button and other fonts. I'll go through and figure it out. Thanks again for posting those.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SYS 21682....alot of stuff removed, titanium,etc

21682.rar
Old 10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Well I've never (successfully) built a rom, and tried to start a new kitchen from scratch. I've been using Energy, but the bluetooth issue has caused me some problems.

I just want a good base kitchen from the Sprint stock 6.5 rom. Tried dumping the stock one and strip out things I didn't want, but when I build it, platformbuilder keeps crashing.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Well I've never (successfully) built a rom, and tried to start a new kitchen from scratch. I've been using Energy, but the bluetooth issue has caused me some problems.

I just want a good base kitchen from the Sprint stock 6.5 rom. Tried dumping the stock one and strip out things I didn't want, but when I build it, platformbuilder keeps crashing.
Ok, well I don't know about a good Sprint 6.5 stock kitchen, but I'm 7 zipping up the last kitchen that was uploaded to this thread and then I'll upload it to mediafire. I believe that this process will take a couple of hours at least so check back here any time after tomorrow morning and I should have a link up by then.

While this kitchen is not a Sprint 6.5 stock kitchen, it's definitely a stable base, perfect for people just getting started.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development