PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Anyone seen rstoyguy lately? Is he MIA?

Anyone heard anything new on the HTC Twitter front?
Old 09-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

I PM'd him the other day. He said he is feeling better and hoped to by back in a couple of days.
He is very missed...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Good to know. Thanks!

I thought maybe he'd wandered off to Android land or something and forsaken us WM folks.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:

what about twitter? its back up and working for me as of a couple days ago
Old 09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Nope.
But I'm hoping some info ends up at this thread I started:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-mo...itter-tab.html

Also, I'm going to do some shameless self promo for this opera thread I'm hoping to get some feedback for:
Opera Mobile 10 (WM) support for Hardware Keyboard Combinations - Mobile wish-list - Opera Community
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
Hhmm... Whadda ya know?! It's working now. You're right! Is it off and on or has HTC and or Twitter fixed the problem?
Old 09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Hhmm... Whadda ya know?! It's working now. You're right! Is it off and on or has HTC and or Twitter fixed the problem?
mine has been working as it used to, its set to update every hour and so far its been up to date whenever ive checked it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
Quote:
you're right!
thank goodness! / it's about time!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member

Just as an FYI, I read from one of DINIK's Tweets that it was Twitter who fixed the issue.

Anyone else got a small glitch in Sense landscape where the left 3rd of the screen scrolls at a slighty different rate than the other 2/3rds of the screen thus causing a small distortion when scrolling?

Also what about a position fix these days? I've been using e-natives position fix since my TP days when 6.5.X first came out. I've recently taken it out of the kitchen and I can't tell any difference. Is it still needed with the newer builds? Or is it the TP2 that makes it not necessary anymore? I don't use e-natives showcase either and to my knowledge there is no position fix being cooked in anywhere...

Or is it that Sense is different from old versions in this area?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-12-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Just as an FYI, I read from one of DINIK's Tweets that it was Twitter who fixed the issue.

Anyone else got a small glitch in Sense landscape where the left 3rd of the screen scrolls at a slighty different rate than the other 2/3rds of the screen thus causing a small distortion when scrolling?

Also what about a position fix these days? I've been using e-natives position fix since my TP days when 6.5.X first came out. I've recently taken it out of the kitchen and I can't tell any difference. Is it still needed with the newer builds? Or is it the TP2 that makes it not necessary anymore? I don't use e-natives showcase either and to my knowledge there is no position fix being cooked in anywhere...

Or is it that Sense is different from old versions in this area?
What were you using enatives position fix for? If it's sense, then you don't need it as it has supported 6.5.x alignment for quite some time now. If you need a comm manager that does not have a gap at the top, get one from Oboe/Huashan. I haven't really noticed anything else that needs a position fix lately.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development