PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
So what is the concensus on the comm 3 dialer?
Works just fine...but no landscape support. But dont have to use caller id fix...so has +s -s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
+1...You might get down to one last thing to fix. So you fix it and that might cause something else to break. It's endless.
LOL...yup very true...feel like running around in circles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I use the one that says bluetooth fix in it for my 6.5.X ROM and the other one with my 6.5 ROM and they both work to bring back the bluetooth and headphone icons. I have to cook them in after my taskbar icon package or they don't work. The second one without the bluetooth fix, will probably on 6.5.X as well, I just haven't tried it out on one of those builds.

@ anyone,

My lock doesn't hold when I open the keyboard. I've looked and couldn't find any definitive info. on this anywhere. Anyone know the fix for this?
Always use taskbar icons version thats for your device...for tp2 is 2_xx. My device unlocks when sliding out too...not sure if there if there is a fix for that...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Always use taskbar icons version thats for your device...for tp2 is 2_xx. My device unlocks when sliding out too...not sure if there if there is a fix for that...
Cool, someone in my thread mentioned it as if to say that other ROMs do not have this problem...
Old 08-22-2010, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Works just fine...but no landscape support. But dont have to use caller id fix...so has +s -s...
Do you think that this reg edit could force a use of the second dll?
Or are the XHammer values just for Manila's benefit?
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\XHammer\Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G]
"Force"="phcanImages.dll;phcanImages2.dll"
Old 08-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can someone tell me how to cfc manila or link me to a tut?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Use CFC GUI and point it to whatever folder has the manila files in it that you want to CFC Compress. Once you have the folder open in CFC GUI, highlight all the files you want to compress and in the bottom right corner of the screen, click the "CFC Compress" button and you're done. All the files in that folder will be CFC Compressed. Use the same method for Decompressing. CFC GUI will have a CFC Decompress option instead if the highlighted file is already compressed.

I've attached it, in case you don't already have it...
Attached Files
File Type: zip cfc_gui.zip (382.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Cool, someone in my thread mentioned it as if to say that other ROMs do not have this problem...
There is a tweak to disable slide to wakeup. Maybe thats what he is talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Do you think that this reg edit could force a use of the second dll?
Or are the XHammer values just for Manila's benefit?
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\XHammer\Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G]
"Force"="phcanImages.dll;phcanImages2.dll"
You can try that...i dont use huashan dialer now...but I think it is hardcoded in the dialer.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
There is a tweak to disable slide to wakeup. Maybe thats what he is talking about...
Do you happen to know said tweak?
Old 08-22-2010, 01:16 PM
VIP Member

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
You can try that...i dont use huashan dialer now...but I think it is hardcoded in the dialer.
Yeah, I figured it was a longshot since it didn't have a phcanImages2.dll and phcanImages.dll bitmap resources are numbered diff. Probably is hardcoded but I saw the entry in the app.reg that it came with.
I'll test it but I have a need for greyed data arrows on idle. So we'll see.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Quote:
Use CFC GUI and point it to whatever folder has the manila files in it that you want to CFC Compress. Once you have the folder open in CFC GUI, highlight all the files you want to compress and in the bottom right corner of the screen, click the "CFC Compress" button and you're done. All the files in that folder will be CFC Compressed. Use the same method for Decompressing. CFC GUI will have a CFC Decompress option instead if the highlighted file is already compressed.

I've attached it, in case you don't already have it...
Post #6[REF][11.11.09] CFC - THE Manila/TF3D Image Editor - Tech Reference (Q)(W)VGA
Code:
Instructions to modify TF3D VGA/WVGA - for chefs:
FOR v2.5 AND NEWER PATCH MANUALLY!

- Get CFC GUI, attached to the first post of this topic.
- Run CFC GUI and select the folder where your Manila package is stored 
- Make sure you got a backup of said folder
- Go to Tools -> Patch Manila

The following things will be done to your Manila package:

- All image files will be CFC compressed (lossless, faster)
- All image files will be padded to be a multiple of 512 bytes in size (faster)
- All image files will be set to System/Hidden/Archive file attributes
- Manila.exe will be patched to use libgles_mn.dll
- Manil2.exe will be patched to use libgles_mn.dll (depending on Manila version)
- Mode9.dll will be patched to use libgles_mn.dll
- libgles_mn.dll will be placed in the package
- zlib_mn.dll will be placed in the package

If no errors occur, there is nothing else you need to do, aside from cooking the package

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe Manila.exe and Mode9.dll need to be RecModed for this part. I usually reversemode the files after.

Oh yeah, Here ya go: IMGFSFromDump-TURBO v2.3.0 with file prefetching and multicore compression (22/08/10)
Code:
(NEW!) Version 2.3.0 version: now more stable,
no more hanging with None compression
(I had it running in batch mode for days and it never gave an issue with it or other compressions),
allows setting the free space (if you manage to use imageupdate)
and allows creating empty imgfs.bin without requiring a dump folder (useful for reducing payloads)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ImgfsFromDump v2.3.0.zip (31.0 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 08-22-2010 at 01:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member

Can someone either post their COMPLETE Sense 2.5.2018 build log, if anyone has one that's up and running mostly perfectly; or a Core 2018 and Home 2018 and everything else 2016 build log, if anyone had that up and running mostly perfectly?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development