View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:01 PM
ai6908
VIP Member

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
So what is the concensus on the comm 3 dialer?
Works just fine...but no landscape support. But dont have to use caller id fix...so has +s -s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
+1...You might get down to one last thing to fix. So you fix it and that might cause something else to break. It's endless.
LOL...yup very true...feel like running around in circles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I use the one that says bluetooth fix in it for my 6.5.X ROM and the other one with my 6.5 ROM and they both work to bring back the bluetooth and headphone icons. I have to cook them in after my taskbar icon package or they don't work. The second one without the bluetooth fix, will probably on 6.5.X as well, I just haven't tried it out on one of those builds.

@ anyone,

My lock doesn't hold when I open the keyboard. I've looked and couldn't find any definitive info. on this anywhere. Anyone know the fix for this?
Always use taskbar icons version thats for your device...for tp2 is 2_xx. My device unlocks when sliding out too...not sure if there if there is a fix for that...
This post has been thanked 2 times.