PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Hey guys I'm uploading a Rom ive been working on, I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers or advise, Its just a a basic 21907, 2012, nothing special, pretty much striped down. looking for anything that maybe abvious to some of you that I maybe overlooking, things not working or ? I'm using Energys wallpaper, and CHT 1.8

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1...ecd7d091ba63d2

Thanks
Old 06-16-2010, 09:38 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is a cab I made of the HTCLockScreen 2.0.2016.1426. Thanks to william_fold for posting the EXT. I can confirm the cab works, even when installed over the HVGA version cooked into my ROM. They gave it a new look too(That's my bg not the default):

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

^^^^that does look nice^^^^^

will have put that in the kitchen to cook in the next rom i build.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I have been using this with 23123 and its nice (pin lock and all) but on the call lockscreen it still has Chinese characters (probably a static image that can be shop'd though).
Fixed...
Attached Files
File Type: rar LSInCall_Background.rar (70.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
This happens whenever I use the internet or when my phone goes to lock screen and I open back up?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1273023366

this is under start/settings/sounds & notifications/connection established "display message on screen" is checked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Like this?
That's it. And I just noticed the Dwizzy beat xda with a cab...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

I've got all the tabs now except Sprint Navi and TV. I'm getting there! )

By the time everyone has left the TP2, I might be somewhat good at this!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, 2X HTC HD2s
Carrier: Verizon & TmoUS

Blades is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
That'd be nice. I did manage to find it I think, but it had a password on the archive. And after my ordeal, even searching ppcgeeks seems to be in chinese for me. I know your supposed to search, but I can't and a little sibling-geek love would be appreciated.
Send me that passworded RAR i've been dying to try this rar password cracker I have!

oh better yet.. Lookup the chinese characters for password and search that page!

btw: rstoyguy.. is the rhodium folder in your manila kitchen archive for this kitchen as well? I have a hd2 as well.. and its really getting confusing keeping track.. The first rom I built for the hd2 did not load manila.. How do I disable cht?

Last edited by Blades; 06-17-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:14 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
That's it. And I just noticed the Dwizzy beat xda with a cab...
Haha damn I'm good =D

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Hmm Dwizzy can't get your can to work or ext from a clean cook. What packages are dependent to make this ver work?
If I helped you, please hit the button.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development