PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

were's the new maxsense guys?

Droidrox39
Old 05-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Here are the icons that are giving me and Lynkz83 trouble:
in settings/connections/
Advanced network, USB to PC, Wireless LAN

in settings/system/
Advanced config, Auto Volume control, Clear storage, Device Info, GPS Tool, G sensor, Key Lock, HD Tweak, Location settings, Keyboard Config, Power, Smart Lock, and Tom Text Messaging.

If anybody could help with this it would be appreciated GREATLY!

Thanks

Old 05-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
were's the new maxsense guys?
From Maxycy:

"This has taken a while longer than planned as I lack the free time that I used to have. Due to this, MaxSense will only be released in ROMs and there is no cab for it."
Old 05-30-2010, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
From Maxycy:

"This has taken a while longer than planned as I lack the free time that I used to have. Due to this, MaxSense will only be released in ROMs and there is no cab for it."

NRGs got it.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
From Maxycy:

I guess pretty good marketing skills eh!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
NRGs got it.
"MaxSense will only be released in ROMs" for his roms I assume, and a couple others...he says rom creators can contact him(maxycy) for the files for inclusion into a rom
Old 05-30-2010, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
ok, but there are some things in the 2 folders that can be removed that will free up memory
I've not done much tweaking in that area. Any suggestions, tutorial links, etc.

Thanks,
-Z
Old 05-30-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
Thanks, but actually it looks to have been the fault of the icon set. That set is a 256x256 set. I did not realize what a difference that would make. I used irfan-view to resize them to 64x64 and my memory went right back up.
However 64x64 was too blotchy. I just resized them to 128x128 and am flashing now. I think that will resolve that issue.
Yeah I noticed this a while back in my roms, I already have it loaded from Skinned MS, + icons were killing me on ram, backed off the icons and left many stock and got much better ram on gwes.exe
Old 05-30-2010, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
I've not done much tweaking in that area. Any suggestions, tutorial links, etc.

Thanks,
-Z
See this post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I wasn't able to get any of the setting Icons to stick while cooking either. I eventually just had to install those changes via .cab install on customization. I was never able to figure out why those kept getting overwritten...
for those, I just went into the 409 files of the oem and changed them out. only way they would stick for me too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development