PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
This is from the first post of the anastasia thread:

"04. You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)"

Have any of you that have publicly released ROMs asked him/her for his/her permission? If so, does he/she freely give it?
As a matter of fact, I got permission from him 3 days before he asked NRGZ28 to do a themed ROM w/Anastasia. I respect the wishes of the skinner (being a skinner myself who has had people jack his work and claim credit for themselves) and plan on giving him full cred for the graphics included in my ROM. Just as I did with El Condor who had the same requirements for the GTX theme, and I worked with the new GTX team to help with the release they put out when El Condor passed to torch to Dark Ninja.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I don't have the phone canvas yet! The fixes won't do any good without the base canvas to start with. Though, thank you for posting those so when somebody does post it, I can make it work. Could somebody please post the phone canvas that will work with Dinik and Cmylxgo's dialers?
i will attach my phone canvas that I am using it came straight from the latest sprint ROM
Quote:
This is from the first post of the anastasia thread:

"04. You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)"

Have any of you that have publicly released ROMs asked him/her for his/her permission? If so, does he/she freely give it?
I have already spoken to him last weekend and I have permission to use all of his graphics when I release my ROM, but as of right now it is not quite ready to release
Old 05-25-2010, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
for anyone interested here is 21904 wvga and 23659 wvga

Also if you want to run the Huashan Dialer, run this tweaks folder in your kitchen: Tweaks - Huashan Dialer Fix
Other Tweaks i use:
Sprint Dialer Fix
Threaded Email

Your 21904 does have threaded email included? I see it in your sig but I tried some other files and they didn't work. So I was wondering if you had success?.

Droidrox39
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
You are right, I'm not an expert. Always learning something new everyday. Just didn't understand what combo to use. It was confusing since there are all the default tabs available. It looked at if you could leave out the manila 2.5 file and the select manila engine then select each ind. tab. I guess not, since it doesn't work. So why are all the default ind. tabs available if you cann't pick and choose. I not an expert and not saying I am. Just came here for some advice. I'll get, it take me some time, but I will get it. Thanks
open this file with notepad - 26948339_manila it has all the info regarding which tabs will show and what order. i suggest backing the file up before you edit, because any error will prevent sense from starting
Old 05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
This is from the first post of the anastasia thread:.......
Link?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Link?
here is a link that has links to all of his works

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
Old 05-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

21660 for Calkulin's Kitchen - http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zyzdy...ins_Kitchen.7z

sorted but no fixes or tweaks (link provided if you want them)

SYS Tweaks from 23569 - http://www.mediafire.com/?1wm3jz1zjjc

enjoy

oh i forgot - WinCENLS_WWE included (discard if you dont use in kitchen)

***update***

this build includes office 2010, so there is no need to patch

also i didnt remove the redirect line for input so it wont show in settings unless you do it

shared/commom/shell/1f1aca24-d942-464a-9281-10567741499c.rgu
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]
"Group"=dword:0
"redirect" <--- remove that entry

^

Last edited by captblaze; 05-26-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added comment
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:54 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
here is a link that has links to all of his works

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
Thanks!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
21660 for Calkulin's Kitchen - http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zyzdy...ins_Kitchen.7z

sorted but no fixes or tweaks (link provided if you want them)

SYS Tweaks from 23569 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/1wm3jz1zjjc/SYS Tweaks.7z

enjoy

oh i forgot - WinCENLS_WWE included (discard if you dont use in kitchen)
You might want to fix that second URL to remove spaces.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
You might want to fix that second URL to remove spaces.
done (fixed in op)

SYS Tweaks - http://www.mediafire.com/?1wm3jz1zjjc

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development