PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
he's right it is the full blue taskbar with cdma fix. it didn't cook in quite right so i added it to my xda_uc folder to load first flash.
You have to add a app.reg with the following lines to your kitchen and then it will cook in fine. I had to use wince cab manager to export the proper reg settings. Grab the ext package I made below. Cook in and enjoy!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:45 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
You have to add a app.reg with the following lines to your kitchen and then it will cook in fine. I had to use wince cab manager to export the proper reg settings. Grab the ext package I made below. Cook in and enjoy!
thanks!!!! I was just about to ask if you would share it.
so just add that, and keep the other 2??? the full blue taskbar and cdma fix?

Old 05-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Whew. Figured it out. I had a bad dll in one of my oem files that was causing platformrebuilder to go cuckoo.
glad you didn't have to rebuild. fun though searching through files.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Welrope...any chance for the latest 28XXX?? I am looking forward to that one..

thnx
yeah, i will post it a little later today.

No problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Sprint

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Try the XDA site from his post

It's part of tacchan23 dusk themes, found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
I tried Dusk a while back but hadn't taken a look lately. These are great! Thanks again for all your help!

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
yeah, i will post it a little later today.

No problem.
here is 28233 for VK... it has adobe flash left in. as well as having wince.nls (seperate folder)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tyzzem...8233_for_VK.7z

oh i forgot to mention...

it also has office 2010 and threaded email from 23569

fixed for sprint stock dialer

***UPDATE***

i am attaching the original caller id modules for huashan dialer users. set up to drop in the 28233 sys folder
Attached Files
File Type: rar 28233 original caller id.rar (512.0 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by captblaze; 05-14-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: update
Old 05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I know there are a couple of Mobile Shell users in this thread besides me, so I was wondering if somebody would take a look at my ROM and see where I could improve. I don't think it's even close to good enough for a public release, but I feel like I need a little direction for it to be better ... like I hit a wall with what I can do alone.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1roqndeeimd

Be warned, it's pretty stripped and boring. My favorite thing is the caller ID for an unknown caller, though.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-14-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Any chance you could post looks great, Any idea how you messaging font is the size it is? I use a RaidZero's Kitchen and My font for messaging is huge... I know about adjusting in the menu Small-Large but that only effects the message body and not the list of conversations in the Inbox.... I am Using 235xx builds not sure if thats what your using...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
yes I can

yes I can

Below is the tacch taskbar, which I skinned and also haz0rd the tsk like no tomorrow because I do not like everything blacked out. I also polished the msgbox windows.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CamelY0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Whew. Figured it out. I had a bad dll in one of my oem files that was causing platformrebuilder to go cuckoo.
haha that why i only upgrade one thing at a time.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Does anyone one know why i cant replay to any email in any account? It just goes back to my email list when I try to reply to anything.

I am using welrope's 21655 threaded with the new dialer.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development