PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Is it possible to extract a rom built by someone else to add/remove features? Sorry if this is a noob question, but I am just diving into the world of the kitchen and creating roms, and I would like to see a working rom in the kitchen to start creating my own
Not usually. Most chefs lock their rom so if you dump it all you get is the xip, no imgfs files. There are ways around it but not sure if most chefs want anyone doing it without their permission. They put a lot of time in them. So, in short, if you dump it and it has nothing much in it, then it is protected. If not, use it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

you guys are awesome!! I was just looking at the stats on my account and since april 27th there have been 1347 downloads for 16.5GB of data. Thats awesome!!

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Welrope...any chance for the latest 28XXX?? I am looking forward to that one..

thnx

Old 05-14-2010, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
you guys are awesome!! I was just looking at the stats on my account and since april 27th there have been 1347 downloads for 16.5GB of data. Thats awesome!!

Thanks!
imagine how much bandwidth we would save, if we were able to create an 'online collaboration kitchen'

nevertheless omg! those stats are jaw dropping, since the 27th? wow
Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Can you skin task bars?
yes I can

yes I can

Below is the tacch taskbar, which I skinned and also haz0rd the tsk like no tomorrow because I do not like everything blacked out. I also polished the msgbox windows.

If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 05-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:50 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Whew. Figured it out. I had a bad dll in one of my oem files that was causing platformrebuilder to go cuckoo.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Whew. Figured it out. I had a bad dll in one of my oem files that was causing platformrebuilder to go cuckoo.
that's nice to hear, dang OEM's folder is very sensitive to changes, glad you didn't have to scrap your kitchen
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
that's nice to hear, dang OEM's folder is very sensitive to changes, glad you didn't have to scrap your kitchen
Me, too! I might be a bit cross eyed now though from going through all of these files...
Old 05-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Hey Guys! Back in town and I ran in to a problem while on the road. I keep getting the #777 disconnect error randomly. I don't recall changing up my kitchen too much before I left but was wondering if any of you had been seeing this as a consistent issue and might know which package might be causing it. Using 23563 6.5.x
not having any problems with 23563. its been my favorite. very fast data connection for me.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:17 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Try the XDA site from his post

It's part of tacchan23 dusk themes, found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
he's right it is the full blue taskbar with cdma fix. it didn't cook in quite right so i added it to my xda_uc folder to load first flash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development