PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][DEV DISCONTINUED][DINIK][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Hey Zone,
I just wanted to express my thanx for all the hard work you did for us TP2 fanatics and creating great Roms. I know you moved on to better things (like the EVO) but your hard work was greatly appreciated from us TP2 fans. Thankyou,....who knows... might see you on the EVO side soon.
Thanx for everything ZONE!!!
Diito Zone thanx for cooking your manila2.5 roms as they were definitely tops among the very best that I ever tried.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][DEV DISCONTINUED][DINIK][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

sorry to see you leave zone! thanks for everything- I still remember the time when you cooked up a base rom just because I asked and I appreciate that
Old 07-12-2010, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words. I guess long live the kings NRG and Mighty Mike.

As most of you know I'm moved to the EVO. Its too bad MS is out of the mobile game but they had a good run. MS was really the stepping stone of what smart phones are today.

Thanks again guys it was fun doing it, hope you enjoyed the ROMs. The ROMs are all still up so if you want to use them they are available.

Droidrox39
Old 07-17-2010, 08:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ZONE-ROM][DISCONTINUED][KITCHEN][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

As promised I have made my files and kitchen available check post #1 Its the least I can do for all of you who enjoyed using my ROM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thanks guys appreciate the kind words. I guess long live the kings NRG and Mighty Mike.

As most of you know I'm moved to the EVO. Its too bad MS is out of the mobile game but they had a good run. MS was really the stepping stone of what smart phones are today.

Thanks again guys it was fun doing it, hope you enjoyed the ROMs. The ROMs are all still up so if you want to use them they are available.
Zone, I've never used your Roms myself, but I've always heard good things about your stuff. It's always a sad day when a great chef leaves.
Thanks for everything you've done for the TP2 community, and good luck in your next adventures (in droid land)

Kevin
Old 07-17-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Parasurfer1979 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Skype™ to Parasurfer1979

Quote:
As promised I have made my files and kitchen available check post #1 Its the least I can do for all of you who enjoyed using my ROM.
Hopefully someone will keep this rom progressing. Thanks for an awesome rom. Long live it I hope. Maybe mighty can keep it on his site.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Note 3
Carrier: sprint

kasey348 is just getting started

yeah big thanks to zone i'm stile with the last one and I will keep this rom in to I change my phone I get the evo but I keep my touch pro 2 windows phones they are better I hope something better come out from sprint but I appreciate all you do for ass thanks zone23
Old 07-17-2010, 10:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:

ms out of the game? wp7 isnt out of the game, may not be your thing but there not dead.

happy note im glad you stuck with tp2 cooking bro, sorry to see ya go but glad your happy.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ms out of the game? wp7 isnt out of the game, may not be your thing but there not dead.

happy note im glad you stuck with tp2 cooking bro, sorry to see ya go but glad your happy.
WP7 is that available? I haven't seen it on any device. MS is not in the game right now because they have no devices on the market. I hope it does make a huge comeback. Got a long way to go especially since none of the apps your using now will work on WP7.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
WP7 is that available? I haven't seen it on any device. MS is not in the game right now because they have no devices on the market. I hope it does make a huge comeback. Got a long way to go especially since none of the apps your using now will work on WP7.
may wanna read my wp7 thread then. not saying its available for us now in us but soon it will.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development