PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

gogent is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][Jun19][DINIK][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

any1 here having problem setting your lockscreen wallpaper. i can't get it to stretch. it will default to tile.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

boley6 is a n00b

Zone, Like your rom. just one ?. I noticed the signal strength is a couple bars lower then the original 6.5 rom, is there a tweak to increase the signal strength?
Old 06-23-2010, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boley6 View Post
Zone, Like your rom. just one ?. I noticed the signal strength is a couple bars lower then the original 6.5 rom, is there a tweak to increase the signal strength?
Try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=509

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Lurker

boley6 is a n00b
Smile Re: [ZONE-ROM][Jun19][DINIK][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thank you sir. I will give it a try
Old 06-24-2010, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

superman651 is a n00b

Loving your rom. Been a fan of Energy's but recently, his cookie roms have been giving me problems. Never did in the past but decided to try a different rom and found yours. I am also with Sprint so i think your rom will work better. Are you going to be putting a Dinik Glass version up anytime soon? Also is there anyway to put a reset button in the start menu like Energy's? I know there are other ways to reset the phone but I really seem to like that way. Also I noticed that most of your rom is themed blue which I like except I noticed a few green themed parts like the keyboard and cookie toggle switches. Are you going to change that? Also I saw Energy had adjusted something on Cookie's to make the lockscreen pop up faster. Do you know what he did and are you going to do that to your rom? Is there anyway to go back to the original task manager. I don't mind the one you have but I miss the ability to close a progrma completely by just pressing the X in the corner. Sorry about the 20 questions.

Also I noticed you now have an Evo phone. Does that mean that you will probably stop making TP2 roms in the near future? I've been thinking about looking into cooking my own roms and I don't know if this is rude but is there anyway to use your rom and juse "re-cook" it a little? I just like your rom a lot. Thanks.

P.S. I'm not trying to compare you rom to Energy's, its just that I have been using his roms for awhile and nobody elses.

Last edited by superman651; 06-24-2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 06-24-2010, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman651 View Post
Loving your rom. Been a fan of Energy's but recently, his cookie roms have been giving me problems. Never did in the past but decided to try a different rom and found yours. I am also with Sprint so i think your rom will work better. Are you going to be putting a Dinik Glass version up anytime soon? Also is there anyway to put a reset button in the start menu like Energy's? I know there are other ways to reset the phone but I really seem to like that way. Also I noticed that most of your rom is themed blue which I like except I noticed a few green themed parts like the keyboard and cookie toggle switches. Are you going to change that? Also I saw Energy had adjusted something on Cookie's to make the lockscreen pop up faster. Do you know what he did and are you going to do that to your rom? Is there anyway to go back to the original task manager. I don't mind the one you have but I miss the ability to close a progrma completely by just pressing the X in the corner. Sorry about the 20 questions.

Also I noticed you now have an Evo phone. Does that mean that you will probably stop making TP2 roms in the near future? I've been thinking about looking into cooking my own roms and I don't know if this is rude but is there anyway to use your rom and juse "re-cook" it a little? I just like your rom a lot. Thanks.

P.S. I'm not trying to compare you rom to Energy's, its just that I have been using his roms for awhile and nobody elses.

Just to answer a few of your questions here quickly:
It has a reboot app or shortcut built in already its called xdaShutdown. It has ArcSwitch cooked in which is activated by clicking the taskbar in the middle and a little to the left (like that makes sense). I don't really have plans to try and get a different task manager running. Most like the ArcSwitch..

If I dump my TP2 (which I'm seriously considering) I will most likely make my kitchen public.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Just to answer a few of your questions here quickly:

If I dump my TP2 (which I'm seriously considering) I will most likely make my kitchen public.
I knew the day was coming once you got the Evo. Just wanted to say thanks. Just my own opinion but yours is still my favorite 23xxx CHT ROM.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor

Does this ROM include "stealth" tethering?
Old 06-26-2010, 08:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

gogent is a n00b

you should include sywpe
Old 06-26-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

is anyone else having these issues:

1. Opera Mobile Favorites from the browser is launching IE's Favorites instead of opera's.
2. Opera keep saying it is running out of memory
3. No matter how many times I "check" opera turbo, it does not stay on.

im using this build: 23569 / MMS /June 19 / Co0kie 1.8.5
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development