PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][21647][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Cool,...Looking foward to trying it out!! Congrats on your Rom!

Thanks I've been debating about putting something up for a long time. So I thought I would finally step up to the plate.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thanks I've been debating about putting something up for a long time. So I thought I would finally step up to the plate.
looks nice, little crazy startmenu organization and no m$myphone? love that app. but i can load it. no taskmanager of any kind is a bummer. clock is getting stuck at times also, guess i load it to see how it holds up. edit nothing loadrd yet and im getting lockups, yes i did clearstorage but ill try again.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-12-2010 at 03:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:43 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I'm surprised taskmanager didn't show I will look into it. MyPhone I should probably add back in. I find the clear clock does stick a little. I have cooked in a patch for the hour flip thing so its a lot better than it was.
so im sure what your saying, there is a taskmanager? where should i be tapping so im sure? i see the dropdown by tapping left top

op, you need to check some stuff, looks like mms is gonna need the server edits ect cant just use my mms cab that works on all roms and i cant even connect to internet or turn data on period, ive installed nothing.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-12-2010 at 03:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:56 PM
acs tester

Re: [ZONE-ROM][21647][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
I'm gonna upload a 23557 w/ MMS and MyPhone and Bing.
check my edits, no theres no dialpad either, opera just sits and wont even load. may wanna beta this with some peep first. oops dialer just poped up so thats ok but theres a scroll bar on rightside? never saw that and opera is giving a error but i missed what it said since i was typing.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:00 PM
acs tester

Re: [ZONE-ROM][21647][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

now data poped on but theres a voicecmd error or something poping up now.this things going crazy, now it just hardreset, maybe i got a bad flash but im done for now. goodluck op, i hope it was my flash.
is there no internetsharing app either? ok, is it in connections? just flashed another rom but didnt look there and maybe i missed it.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-12-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

BTW I don't have X2 Task Manager or ArkSwitch cooked in, it can be installed.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
It's great to see you posting roms.
Now we have even more variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
..this things going crazy, now it just hardreset, maybe i got a bad flash but im done for now..
It could also be past rom residue.
I would definitely do a Task29 flash on all new roms:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116571
Post 9 cab .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

OK so despite darren.wlsn1 stopping by to bash my ROM for lack of better things to do I guess, I am moving on. Maybe he is part of the NRG team or something.

Added Arkswitch since darren couldn't figure out how to use a Task Manager with out it and add new folder icons (since I borrowed NRGz and that aint right). ROM is cooking will verify dialer is ok and get it uploaded.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

tookie15 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey zone where do i go to download your rom!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
OK so despite darren.wlsn1 stopping by to bash my ROM for lack of better things to do I guess, I am moving on. Maybe he is part of the NRG team or something.

Added Arkswitch since darren couldn't figure out how to use a Task Manager with out it and add new folder icons (since I borrowed NRGz and that aint right). ROM is cooking will verify dialer is ok and get it uploaded.
are you kidding me? i tried the rom and pointed out what wasnt working and what i liked. no tasmanager so you added it, no myphone so you added it, you even said dialer was screwed and mine was then it popped up and i said so. i even told you goodluck with the rom and gave you first thanx outa anybody. new folder icons also? think i said that too. sounds like everything i said was missing or not organized you fixed. nrg team, look through his thread, never posted in there unless i had a issue. gladd you just bashed me and listened to me first. still wish you goodluck though, wonder where i got all my thanked posts in your thread if im bashing you.............

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development