View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
OK so despite darren.wlsn1 stopping by to bash my ROM for lack of better things to do I guess, I am moving on. Maybe he is part of the NRG team or something.

Added Arkswitch since darren couldn't figure out how to use a Task Manager with out it and add new folder icons (since I borrowed NRGz and that aint right). ROM is cooking will verify dialer is ok and get it uploaded.
are you kidding me? i tried the rom and pointed out what wasnt working and what i liked. no tasmanager so you added it, no myphone so you added it, you even said dialer was screwed and mine was then it popped up and i said so. i even told you goodluck with the rom and gave you first thanx outa anybody. new folder icons also? think i said that too. sounds like everything i said was missing or not organized you fixed. nrg team, look through his thread, never posted in there unless i had a issue. gladd you just bashed me and listened to me first. still wish you goodluck though, wonder where i got all my thanked posts in your thread if im bashing you.............
This post has been thanked 3 times.